"Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me
O P C O D E G A M E S...
Yeah, Opcode, yeah, Opcode
Yeah, Opcode Game Club, yeah"

COMING SOON... :music:

OPCODE_GAMECLUB.gif

• Like 10

Oh Pee Cee, Oh Dee Eee, Ge Ay eM Ee eeeeeSSSSSS! ...

There you go!

It breaks my mouth trying to sing O P C O D E G A M E S instead of M I C K E Y M O U S E....

• Like 1

can I have membership #0000001?

If he could have that number. Could I have number #0000069? I want to get that number before the Intellivision guys come in and ask for that number.

• Like 3

Opcode Games Club? Sounds violent. I like it.

Let me elaborate on the club.

Some may remember the old Opcode Club, the club that never was. I had the idea 3 or 4 years ago, but got too busy with the SGM, couldn't find a designer to work on the magazine, and couldn't figure out how to do this without charging a membership fee.

Well, we have found the designer, and the club is now free. But before explaining about the club, let me talk about the Special Editions.

For Penguin Adventure and Gradius we offered special edition versions where the only thing special about them were the color themed cases (though we are now planning an extra for those who pre-ordered the game again).

For future special editions we will be offering more extras. More about that soon.

The main attraction of the old club was the Opcode Magazine. But you were basically subscribing since you had to pay. The new Opcode magazine is going to be free, and will be included with every copy of our games, so in a sense it is no longer part of the Club.

So what is left for the club? Well, the new club will be above all a loyalty program, where we will be offering some fun rewards for those buying our games. In addition to that, by becoming a member you will receive a membership kit, which will include at the very least a membership card and welcome letter, but hopefully more. But that isn't all. From time to time we plan to offer exclusive games only available for members. Members will also have preferred access to pre-orders and we will add a hall of fame for each game in our website with the best score submitted by members.

We are planning to start shortly before Penguin Adventure and Gradius ship. Keeping fingers crossed this time.

• Like 11

Our games are bugs free, no need to have a patch! :lol: JK

Wrong patches. I think he meant iron-on patches like those Activision patches.

;)

I was kidding LOL

I understood what patches he was saying..

we are still thinking about the prizes of the club...

• Like 2

I am still totally interested in this club idea.... Opcode loyalty all the way!!

(No offence pixelboy, im still loyal to you as well)

Edited by ArcadeJunkie

I am still totally interested in this club idea.... Opcode loyalty all the way!!

(No offence pixelboy, im still loyal to you as well)

:lol:

• Like 2

Hmmmm, now you're going to have all the Inty weirdos wanting to join the club too. :)