IGNORED

sellers always mislabeling stuff

I hate it when sellers always miss label stuff.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-command-control-/182049070009?hash=item2a62f85bb9:g:ELQAAOSwL7VWibW6

That is a nes plug not atari right? Kind of hard to see. If so this is not an atari command control. People should not list wrong info. Somebody new to collecting would never know and then complain it does not fit his atari.

It's worse when the seller can't tell where he lives. I often set to search in USA only and now and then, I find a listing that has item location in USA but ships from China. There was one listing I found that has seller listed in Shenzhen, USA. Which I am pretty sure doesn't exist.

• Like 1

I don't know if they're there now, but I remember (on Ebay) these Atari shirts with Japanese writing underneath the logo, and the seller was saying how all great video games and companies came from Japan...LOL I was so tempted to educate him on Silicon Valley, but didn't want to be that guy.

It says Nintendo on the thing and if the person is not a collector or have had a N64 before, I doubt he know what the plug looks like so he's just going by what it says on thing. Can't fault him on that...

• Like 1

What the hell? Did somebody throw a Nintendo 64 logo on that thing? LOL ... At least it's only being sold "For parts".