IGNORED

Free GOG Code for Consortium: The Master Edition

Ikrananka

I received a free copy of Consortium: The Master Edition which I already own and so am offering it free here.

The first person to reply to this post will get the code for the game via PM.

Please only reply if you want to play the game and don't already own it, I'd like the code to go to someone who will enjoy it.

I KS'd this game. The launch was rough, but the developers listened to my comments and that of other players and made a bunch of improvements. I enjoyed the game for what it is and there's enough here to play through a couple times to see the different outcomes, and it's pretty short. It's pretty unique with some of the stuff it does. Sad to say the recent KS effort to make the second game in the series failed. They are doing this other crowdsourcing site now to get it funded, but I don't trust the site. I'll just wait till the game comes out and buy it then.

• Like 1

They are doing this other crowdsourcing site now to get it funded, but I don't trust the site. I'll just wait till the game comes out and buy it then.

Just curious, why don't you trust Fig ? I only ask because I was considering helping fund it.

Edited by Ikrananka

Just curious, why don't you trust Fig ? I only ask because I was considering helping fund it.

It's nothing against the company trying to make the game, but I really dislike crowdfunding sites like Fig that let you keep the money regardless of what happens and without a set goal or tiers in place. Plus when I looked online for information about them I found several articles about them not putting them in a good light.

It's nothing against the company trying to make the game, but I really dislike crowdfunding sites like Fig that let you keep the money regardless of what happens and without a set goal or tiers in place. Plus when I looked online for information about them I found several articles about them not putting them in a good light.

Well thanks for the heads up. I'll certainly do some research before I consider doing anything. Thanks.