IGNORED

TurboFreezer XL/XE 2011 in a remake of 2016

santosp

Wow Nir - great video. I've owned one of these since release, and haven't got to use it yet. Because of your videos though, I have been watching videos using my SIDE2 finally. The audio seems to be much cleaner on my PAL machine than my NTSC one. Not sure why just yet. Also, PAL has better colours.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

the way video and sound acts on the player it seems coded/tuned for 50hz for video etc... counter intuitive because in those areas it should have faster sampling out on the 60 machines..

maybe it's just encoding and tools though... or perhaps the higher throughput the drive feeding it the better it will be.... maybe encoding and tuning need take all into consideration when encoding.... who knows I hadn't really sat and adjusted monitor/tv for each and scrutinized it... on a cursory glance it appears to some degree your observation could be true though. If more than one hand was in on the color version maybe the color work was influenced by a PAL guy?

Edited by _The Doctor__

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...