IGNORED

Sega Genesis/Mega Drive HSC- Season 4: Round 6: The Revenge of Shinobi

Welcome to the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive High Score Club League!! This is Season 4: Round 6.

This round we are going to rid the Neo Zeed organization cause we are playing The Revenge of Shinobi.

This is the 41st Round of the Genesis/Mega Drive High Score Club on Atariage.

This round ends on Midnight Sunday March 27, 2016.

Current Standings:

1(t). darthkur: 60 Points

1(t). Retrogamer81081: 60 Points

3. NIKON: 54 Points

4. DonPedro: 39 Points

5. S.BAZ: 32 Points

6. roadrunner: 27 Points

7. jblenkle: 16 Points

8. wolfman24: 15 Points

9. chicgamer: 10 Points

10. LidLikesIntellivision: 2 Points

Leaderboard:

1. S.BAZ: 69,400

2. darthkur: 47,100

3. NIKON: 45,700

4. DonPedro: 24,500

5. roadrunner: 22,000

Title: The Revenge of Shinobi

Developer: Sega

Publisher: Sega

Release Date: December 2, 1989

Rules: Default Settings. No Continues

Bonus Points: 5 bonus points if you beat the game with the bad ending, 10 points if you beat the game with the good ending. Also play any ninja based game for an additional bonus point.

Record Score: S.BAZ (69,400)

High Score Club Rules:

Games are to be played by an authentic Sega Genesis/Mega Drive console, clone system, flashback console, or emulation.

Continues are not allowed. Game ends after a Game Over or completion of game.

You can post your score however many times is neccessary as long as it's between the round's timeframe from start to finish.

Cheats of any kind are NOT PERMITTED. No Cheat codes, Game Genies, Cartridge frying, or any other type of enhancer. Anybody caught cheating will be permanently BANNED from future participation in the league. Nobody likes a cheater.

You must play the game between during the time it's posted to when it ends to earn points during league play. However you can post scores after the event to challenge the top scores.

Scores must be presented between the round timeframe. No photographs of old scores or saved memory from an SD flash drive. Sorry I won't accept your Sonic the Hedgehog 2,000,000 point domination from 1992.

Point pressing/farming is discouraged. I encourage you to try and accomplish the game, not milking for points.

Screenshots are encouraged but not required. Youtube videos of your performance is absolutley accepted.

Scoring for each round is this:

1st Place: 15 Points

2nd Place: 12 Points

3rd Place: 10 Points

4th Place: 8 Points

5th Place: 5 Points

6th Place: 3 Points

7th Place: 2 Points

8th Place and beyond: 1 Point

The High Score Club Moderator has the final say and reserves the right to accept and or reject any submitted score. I know there should be no problems as I know all of the participants are legit, very fair and , honest players. :)

The number 1 rule is..........

Let's have some fun!! :)

Don't forget that I created a poll for the upcoming Round 7 game that will be played next week. Voting ends this Saturday at Midnight. In the event that there is a tie in the ballots, this week's winner will make the decision for the upcoming game. :) We are getting to the halfway point of the league and you guys are doing great!! :thumbsup:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/250501-which-game-would-you-like-to-play-for-round-7-of-the-genesis-hsc/page-?mode=show

Just to let you know. Everyone that has participated in the Sega Genesis High Score Club except for myself will be getting 5 additional bonus points for this round due to me acheiving Quadrunner ranking this week. 5,000 total posts equals 5 points. My gift from me to you!! :) Don't forget after today you got Friday until Midnight to vote for the Round 7 game. :)

• Like 2

Round 6 is now over!!

Final Standings for Round 6

1. S.BAZ: 69,400

2. darthkur: 47,100

3. NIKON: 45,700

4. DonPedro: 24,500

5. roadrunner: 22,000

1. S.BAZ: 21 Points (15+5+1)

2. darthkur: 18 Points (12+5+1)

3. NIKON: 16 Points (10+5+1)

4. DonPedro: 14 Points (8+5+1)

5. roadrunner: 10 Points (5+5)

Everyone else gets 5 points added due to Quadrunner Bonus as I achieved it last week! :grin:

League Standings After Round 6

1. darthkur: 78 Points

2. NIKON: 70 Points

3. Retrogamer81081: 60 Points

4(t). S.BAZ: 53 Points

4(t). DonPedro: 53 Points

6. roadrunner: 37 Points

7. jblenkle: 21 Points

8. wolfman24: 20 Points

9. chicgamer: 15 Points

10. LidLikesIntellivision: 7 Points

Darthkur now has sole possession at the top of the standings with 78 points! NIKON is not far behind with 70. Great work guys and the same goes to all of the other participants! :thumbsup: We have had a different winner in each of the first six rounds!! I am having a great time hosting this and seeing some awesome gamers here! :)

• Like 2