IGNORED

just bought an atari 5200 kiosk system,kiosk controller and a LJN VideoArt

atari2800man

I bought the ljn videoart system for 570.00 because it was a steal.This is factory sealed!brand new unopened!it was originally priced at 1,000 usd.I bought it because its very rare and obscure and a very nice piece to my collection!why do ppl play mario paint on the snes?humm because its freaking fun.The ljn videoart system is a good console.Stop buying into AVGN!

Serious question... What is it with you and AVGN? I bet most of us here, like myself, haven't even watched a single video of his. You're the one who keeps bringing it up as a pre-defense for some presumed affront against something negative about a particular system. If you take a serious look at what you're writing, you're the one trying to put words you imagine in other people's mouths.

In my own case, as someone who owns 500+ consoles, computers, and handhelds and counting, I obviously could care less about a particular system's positives or negatives. I just like the experience, good and bad. Others' opinions don't color that.

• Like 2

Show us proof that you own all of what you state!any moron can just say this own this and that bs.No google,yahoo images etc.also AVGN I dont always use him as a reference,what are you talking about?hes the most idiotic comedian that does gaming reviews,why would I take his advice or listen to what he says about positives or negatives on a system.im not starting any fights here,let it go.

Show us proof that you own all of what you state!any moron can just say this own this and that bs.No google,yahoo images etc.also AVGN I dont always use him as a reference,what are you talking about?hes the most idiotic comedian that does gaming reviews,why would I take his advice or listen to what he says about positives or negatives on a system.im not starting any fights here,let it go.

Dude.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bill+loguidice

• Like 7

Why so angry? Yes, my "proof" is in the books I've written, the Website I run (Armchair Arcade), and the film I made (Gameplay: The Story of the Videogame Revolution), all of which regularly features stuff from my private collection. If you're curious, here's just my list of systems (I made a quick copy of the workbook in my Excel spreadsheet): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rFJ0DJjGlXcUnj-HkC8jVdUlaauucWa_9BqyPVj99e8/edit?usp=sharing

Now, with that out of the way, my original comment was that you seem to regularly claim AVGN as a source for people's opinions. I'm sure he's popular and influential with a subset of individuals, but I doubt that's the case around these parts.

• Like 3

Do you ever stop and read what you type?
  • Like 3

Show us proof that you own all of what you state!any moron can just say this own this and that bs.No google,yahoo images etc.

Do you realize that the exact same thing could be said of you and your 5 rooms of stuff.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/246524-does-anybody-know-of-any-atari-2000atari-3200-and-5100-for-sale/page-4?do=findComment&comment=3489862

• Like 3

I literally just exploded and jumped in the air when I saw your list!anything for sale thats reasonable im so into 8 bit computers as well besides systems.

I'm lazy when it comes to selling, but I'd certainly consider reasonable offers for any duplicates in my collection. I have several thousand boxed computer (and thousands more videogame) titles that I'd possibly consider parting with as well (and especially if they're duplicates). If you see something on the list, shoot me a PM.

How much do you want for the apf imagination machine?

Please use PM going forward. For one of the IM's, I'm probably looking at the $350 - $500 range. I have to properly sort through everything though and see what the various working states are of everything, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Show us proof that you own all of what you state!any moron can just say this own this and that bs.No google...

I literally just exploded and jumped in the air when I saw your list!anything for sale thats reasonable im so into 8 bit computers as well besides systems.

So we just went from "I think you're a phony!" to "Please sell me some of your stuff I didn't believe you had two replies ago!"?

Word to the wise: don't try to call out Bill. You will only look foolish. It's like the college freshman who tries to tell the professor he doesn't know what he's talking about.

im not starting any fights here,let it go.

Neither is anyone else. Quit being so defensive over nothing.

Regarding the AVGN, I like his show. Sue me.

• Like 2

Ok then...pointless words coming out of peoples asses.There is nothing in recent posts by people that I give a shit about.It just seems like I could care less about peoples comments.losers over react and try to prove a point against me.expecially over avgn and bill lol.yeah usually when people on this site say they own 500 plus consoles and such.I have the right to question it.im not a fool since I dont know bill and I do think people should prove what they own,regardless of their title per this website lol.

I think this thread should be a reference for new members on how to build a good online reputation and make contacts for the purpose of friendship and trade ! :thumbsup:

I posted earlier and was excited to see the atari2800man's 5200 kiosk parts , he generously showed his other unique retro device first that I had never heard of. I believe he has extended himself as a friend to the community and hope he finds more cool stuff to share :)

• Like 1

Ok then...pointless words coming out of peoples asses.There is nothing in recent posts by people that I give a shit about.It just seems like I could care less about peoples comments.losers over react and try to prove a point against me.expecially over avgn and bill lol.

If that's the way you feel about it, feel free to make use of this forum's "ignore" feature.

I'll even help you out in case you're not familiar: way up in the top right of the forum page, click your user name, as you would if you were updating your status. A little menu should drop down; click "Manage Ignore Prefs." Under Add A New User To My List, enter "BassGuitari" or the name of some other loser you don't give a shit about, and check the boxes associated with the content from that member that you don't want to see (probably just all of them), and hit "Save Changes." Rinse and repeat for anyone else that hurt your feelings.

• Like 4

Ok then...pointless words coming out of peoples asses.There is nothing in recent posts by people that I give a shit about.It just seems like I could care less about peoples comments.losers over react and try to prove a point against me.expecially over avgn and bill lol.yeah usually when people on this site say they own 500 plus consoles and such.I have the right to question it.im not a fool since I dont know bill and I do think people should prove what they own,regardless of their title per this website lol.

pics of the 5200 yet? :?

• Like 4

Ok then...pointless words coming out of peoples asses.There is nothing in recent posts by people that I give a shit about.It just seems like I could care less about peoples comments.losers over react and try to prove a point against me.

Calling the members of AA, especially a moderator and long time members losers isn't exactly a good way to win friends. Perhaps you might want to rethink your strategy.

im not a fool

Could have fooled me. But these are probably pointless worlds coming out of my ass.

• Like 4

LOL!!!!!im sorry guys.no nobody needs to show where they live and what car they drive.thats plain stupid to ask of people.I just got pissed because bassguitari comes out and automatically thinks I should know everybody on the website and know for sure that bill has 500 game systems.of course I dont know.I have a microsoft excel sheet.im a believer now,and sometimes its good to ask people like bill about what they do have,and also show proof.I wasnt being rude to bill.I think hes a great guy.we talk now.

Ill work any deals out with anybody if they want to.I didnt mean to call anybody a loser but hey when people get offended,they say stuff they dont mean and I apologize.did you once think that maybe I just want to see pics off bill's collection?