IGNORED

just bought an atari 5200 kiosk system,kiosk controller and a LJN VideoArt

atari2800man

I just got pissed because bassguitari comes out and automatically thinks I should know everybody on the website and know for sure that bill has 500 game systems.

Hey man, I was just trying to offer you a little advice since you're pretty new around here. Bill's kind of a big deal. Considering the kinds of stuff you're trying to collect, it's surprising you've never come across any of his work, his blog, or even his name.

of course I dont know.I have a microsoft excel sheet.im a believer now,

Weren't you the guy who said, and I quote, "any moron can just say this own this and that bs?" Why would you believe a spreadsheet that, theoretically, anyone could make up?

and sometimes its good to ask people like bill about what they do have,and also show proof.

Why? What do they have to prove? If they were trying to sell something, that wouldn't be unreasonable, but you're the one that's going around with unsolicited offers to buy peoples' stuff.

I wasnt being rude to bill.

Except that you were: "Show us proof that you own all of what you state!any moron can just say this own this and that bs.No google,yahoo images etc.also AVGN I dont always use him as a reference,what are you talking about?hes the most idiotic comedian that does gaming reviews,why would I take his advice or listen to what he says about positives or negatives on a system.im not starting any fights here,let it go."

This in response to a reasonable question about why you hate AVGN so much and project a preemptive assumption of blind AVGN-brainwashing on others. (Which is pretty rude itself, btw: assuming that anyone who watches AVGN must be incapable of independent critical thought. Just saying.)

I didnt mean to call anybody a loser

But you did.

but hey when people get offended,they say stuff they dont mean and I apologize.

Is that a reason or an excuse? Doesn't matter, I'm not interested in either. But I'll grant you, it's big of you to man up and apologize. :thumbsup:

did you once think that maybe I just want to see pics off bill's collection?

No; you made it pretty clear that you didn't believe his collection even existed.

• Like 5

Well all I can say with all out honesty guys,girls,moderators,that im sincerley sorry.I do appreciate everyones advice.I will from here on out be more accepting of peoples comments,advice to me and on gaming.I will no longer question people on what they collect or have.I will be careful and make sure that I do not come off as rude or be rude period.

I do know,that I did say what I said according to bassguitari but I sure learned from it.Guys,ladies,moderators,I do want you all as friends,not as enemies.Us Atariagers have to stick together!

Well all I can say with all out honesty guys,girls,moderators,that im sincerley sorry.I do appreciate everyones advice.I will from here on out be more accepting of peoples comments,advice to me and on gaming.I will no longer question people on what they collect or have.I will be careful and make sure that I do not come off as rude or be rude period.

I do know,that I did say what I said according to bassguitari but I sure learned from it.Guys,ladies,moderators,I do want you all as friends,not as enemies.Us Atariagers have to stick together!

So where are the pics of this 5200 among the 5 rooms full of video game greatness you have? It's really starting to sound like you are totally full of shit.

• Like 1

Tempest im not acting like a five yr old.im just joking back with cpuwiz,of course he gave me fair criticism with what ive said about owning what I own so now its my turn to put up or shut up.I joke in a way that most people take or may take offense to,again I apologize.

Shawn had every right to call me out too,thats fair.I agree.People want to see my rooms filled,but I think mainly now,this isnt about calling people out on what they say,I think now its just about posting the pic of the atari 5200 kiosk console.I will say,I like you guys expecially cpuwiz,and bassguitari has been helpful to me as well in other ways.ok I dont want people or even myself to over react to crap.I mainly want this to be fair discussion.no more rude comments,I need to just accept what others say is all.

And I see we're still acting like a five year old. Something tells me you're not long for this board.

No, it is clear now that it is a previously banned troll or friend of one.

@Tempest: How do you like the CX-2000 I sent you for review?

It's really odd, I can see why Atari didn't release it. I'll get it back to you in a week or two, I want to open it up and take a look at the insides.

Keep it, I am sure you could sell it for a couple of bucks at some point.

• Like 2

@cpuwiz I definitley think the cx2000 that you own is by far the greatest atari possession ever.I dont blame you man.10,000 usd for a cx2000 is well worth it.im no troll man.I just kid around.ill stop it and thats a promise.I can have the atari 5200 kiosk system up on this thread by tommorow.its what this topic is about.I need to just share it with the atariage community.

Btw Cpuwiz is there anyway that you or anyone on this website that can fix my atari 2700 remotes?and are there boxes out there?its so hard to find them.

@tep392 ill take better pics tonight on my phone,however if its small again,I really dont know how id make it bigger and I could go out and buy a 500 to 1600.00 camera but just to take a pic of a 5200 kiosk console and controller,im not spending on a camera for just that.

Are you using an old flip phone older than five years or something? Just about any reasonably modern phone, but especially any Android or iOS phone, will take normal-sized photos.

I have a android S3.I just think I have to get a closer up image of the controller itself is all.I believe it may of been zoomed out a bit.it looked ok and big on my phone.I just dont get why it showed up like this on the site.its strange.ill get it done.thank you for replying bill.I got rid of my flip phone years ago lol.thank god.:-) :-) :-)