IGNORED

just bought an atari 5200 kiosk system,kiosk controller and a LJN VideoArt

atari2800man

I have a android S3.I just think I have to get a closer up image of the controller itself is all.I believe it may of been zoomed out a bit.it looked ok and big on my phone.I just dont get why it showed up like this on the site.its strange.ill get it done.thank you for replying bill.I got rid of my flip phone years ago lol.thank god.:-) :-) :-)

If you have Twitter, Instragram, Pinterest, Google+, Facebook, etc., you can just upload directly to those from your phone and link to it here if you're having trouble getting a full-size photo rather than the thumbnail from your phone. Obviously your phone takes normal photos, so this shouldn't be that complicated.

• Like 1

Im not on facebook,twitter,instagram,or myspace or really any social media.I believe its bad news and horrible,just my belief.I never tried it with google +.Thank you for the advice though Bill!It is not complicated,I just need to find time in my schedule to dig thru my things and grab the atari 5200 kiosk system and snap a wide shot and ill do it,either today when I get home or by wednesday.im a busy man at work and go out with co workers and friends afterwards.ill get to it.

Interesting! So it's like a four-port 5200 with A/V and power mods and the lid over the back controller storage compartment is a solid piece that doesn't open?

That's one heavy-duty looking controller, too. I take it the fire buttons and Start/Pause/Reset keys were built into a different part of the kiosk?

@5-11under,I said I own the atari 5200 kiosk console and the controller,not the actual entire kiosk itself.thatd be hard as hell to find.ive tried.

Okay, thanks. I misunderstood, then... the title says "just bought an atari 5200 kiosk system...", and I read that as being the kiosk itself. Others stated they wanted to see pictures of the kiosk, too, and you didn't clearly reply, stating that you didn't have a kiosk (not that there's anything wrong with not having a kiosk).

Anyway, pictures 5 weeks ago would have stopped all the misunderstanding and this "called me out" weirness. People generally don't care if you have a kiosk or not, but people love to see pictures of such things. ;)

You know,people have called me out.I have delivered.I have proven you all wrong.Thank you Bassguitari for sharing interests in my pictures.im not a troll,because I clearly have what I say and prove what I say I have once called upon.

This doesn't prove you're not a troll. The only thing it proves is that your have a 5200 that went in a kiosk at one point (or have access to one). You can still be a troll with a 5200 kiosk system.

• Like 1

You know,people have called me out.I have delivered.I have proven you all wrong.Thank you Bassguitari for sharing interests in my pictures.im not a troll,because I clearly have what I say and prove what I say I have once called upon.

I'm not trying to rain on your princess tea party moment but you told me your collection is worth $750,000 to $950,000 or more so when you get a chance i would appreciate it if you could supply more pics. Also being called a troll is nothing compared to what you call them.

I'm not trying to rain on your princess tea party moment but you told me your collection is worth $750,000 to $950,000 or more so when you get a chance i would appreciate it if you could supply more pics. Also being called a troll is nothing compared to what you call them.

750K-950K !!! And still live at home?

Sounds perfectly believable

Plus I plan on collecting for another ten to twenty years and when the value reaches a point to when or a big IF I can retire on it,thats when ill sell it.its not when you tell me to,not my family or my buddies.No way.I live at home,because I plan to move out once I get engaged to be married.its called tradition.