IGNORED

Looking for a Multi Boot Games disks as images..?

Spanner

The Multi Boot Game Disks have 4 or 5 or even 6 games on them.you can save a game to the disks to and edit them.

The games on them were for example..

Side 1

A:Joust

B:Jungle Hunt

C:Popeye

D:Tennis

E:Shamus II

Side 2

A:Pharohs Curse

B:Pole Position

C:Ms Pacmn

D:Archon

This is from one of the disks.

Any info would be great..

Thanks

The Multi Boot Game Disks have 4 or 5 or even 6 games on them.you can save a game to the disks to and edit them.

The games on them were for example..

Side 1

A:Joust

B:Jungle Hunt

C:Popeye

D:Tennis

E:Shamus II

Side 2

A:Pharohs Curse

B:Pole Position

C:Ms Pacmn

D:Archon

This is from one of the disks.

Any info would be great..

Thanks

This has probably everything you could ever want.

ftp://ftp.pigwa.net/stuff/collections/holmes%20cd/Holmes%201/ATR%20Games/Compilations/

RobC (also created musical menus), IanK, C.Elton, Howfen, IanM, JonC, Alphaload, Multiboot, Gamesmaster (Mikran), Speed Menu-maker,

Multimenu came in two parts - each reading/loading and transferring between different menu types

There was also a little util disk called Menuloader which could read the contents of some of the above

there really are loads to choose from

I doubt many of these menu disks (containing games) that circulated in the 80s have been ATR'd.

RobC (also created musical menus), IanK, C.Elton, Howfen, IanM, JonC, Alphaload, Multiboot, Gamesmaster (Mikran), Speed Menu-maker,

Multimenu came in two parts - each reading/loading and transferring between different menu types

There was also a little util disk called Menuloader which could read the contents of some of the above

there really are loads to choose from

I doubt many of these menu disks (containing games) that circulated in the 80s have been ATR'd.

Take a look at the link Zarxx gave above for pigwa (and scroll down!), there are at least 283 Multiboot ATR images, 50 AURA images and lots of other "strange menu" images.

To me these british menus are like DOS 3 and DOS 4 - I never use them for my personal collection (I prefer DOS 2 compatible disks and ATRs with a gamedos like NanoDOS or MyPicoDOS on them).

Nowadays I even waste harddisk space on my old PC (and on the SD card on SIO2SD) and create bootable ATR images with just one game (and a bootloader) on them, even if the game is just 8k short and the ATR image takes 90k or 130k - when you have gigabytes and terrabytes of space available, then 90k or 130k isn`t that much...

From time to time I also convert commercial tapes to diskette using Howfen Tape to Disk, Multi-Tape to Disk and similar programs - but I do not use a menu (like Howfen-DOS, Multiboot and others), I simply create 90k or 130k bootdisks with one (tape) game on them...

• 5 months later...

ftp://ftp.pigwa.net/stuff/collections/holmes%20cd/Holmes%201/ATR%20Games/Compilations/

Those ones have different games on but they are the same Multiboot(they start from Multiboot 001.atr to 283.atr),is is possible to copy a game from one Multiboot disk to another,it looks like I am going to have to make them..? Some of them don't work,like Multiboot 001.atr,can they be fixed at all.

Thanks for shearing the link,Thanks to you got all my games back now,Can I ask you a question,can I have a copy of your avatar please,bigger version so I can use it as a desktop background..?

Edited by Spanner