IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

Damn…I just noticed this thread today; haven't been in the Lynx forum in awhile.

Definitely still interested but hopefully I'm not listed in the "flake" category yet! :)

I'll get the word out to others on the good ol' Facebook. You're bound to pick up some more orders because here in NorCal, we have the upcoming Davis Atari Party in July and there's always fans of the Lynx in attendance. Fingers crossed that ComLynx is working...

Should I PM later tonight?

• Like 1

Be mindful of your supply and demand. Wouldn't want to end up with over 100 unsold carts that takes a few years to move like Chad suffered with his Cuttle cart supply.

Chad was ahead of the game by several years. If he were still making Cuttle Carts, specifically for the 7800, the demand would vastly outstrip his supply.

Ok, this was a bit of a surprise. DHL turned up with the cartridges today! :D

I've just got the one programmed and tested, but it works perfectly, the build quality is excellent, and they look bloody fantastic! Well pleased.

So just need to go through and program and test the lot, print off some cases, assemble and start shipping out! Things are finally moving.

That's almost too pretty to put in a case!

• Like 1

Ok, this was a bit of a surprise. DHL turned up with the cartridges today! :D

I've just got the one programmed and tested, but it works perfectly, the build quality is excellent, and they look bloody fantastic! Well pleased.

So just need to go through and program and test the lot, print off some cases, assemble and start shipping out! Things are finally moving.

<teasing> C2 and C7 are a bit wonky <\teasing> ;)

• Like 1