IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

Just seen the article on this over at RetroCollect.com. I know I am new to the forums but if you could put me on the list, I would appreciate.

I am based in the US and happy to pay the international shipping fee's on top of the UK price.

Cheers

Giles

• Like 1

OP is going to be busy.

Yeah, something tells me this may take some time for him if he is just working on it by himself. Maybe he should increase his price? I know I'd pay a little extra, and if you start getting into 100s of units, you're looking at a real possibility to actually get paid for your time here.

Is there a limit of one per person on the initial reservation list? I've seen a few people wanting 2 or more that are a head of me ( think I am at 132) and people getting multiples would definitely bump me down a lot farther. Thanks for you time SainT!

Blimey, lots of new interest. :-o

If we just say 1 per person until I clear the backlog and then it's a free-for-all.

I'm still waiting on a bank account, hopefully not too much longer. Apologies for the delay once again, this is turning out more popular than I had imagined it could be! But on the bright side, there's about 40 carts made and ready to ship.

Oh, and don't worry about running out of units or anything, it may take a little while to get through every one, but I will do. I can manufacture them reasonably quickly now with the PCB manufacture outsourced to China, the time is then in testing and casing.

Edited by SainT
  • Like 4