IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

After requesting to be put on the list, what is the next step for us?

Just wait, I'm afraid! I'm dealing with something like 5-10 per day at the moment. I will get quicker... :)

I've just printed off sheets of CN22 customs forms for example, pre-filled in etc, so rather than printing one each time i need it I can now just grab and stick.

Its stuff like that, that will help. :)

• Like 4

Whooaah so you PM 10 peoples per night? Holy sh!t that's waay faster then i tout,i first tout it was 1 person per week , whooaah i must admit, that's mind blowing,phew.

But as an hobbyist, you can alway's in the near future decide to sell your pattent(!) to this card to krizz whose selling sd card adaptors for other systems sothat if you get tired,you can take his money,take a rest ,spend your availible free time with your family and fun.

Doing things as a hobbyist sounds awesome but if it becomes too much, it can takes it's toll.

Again am sorry for this mistake.

Just checking, I have not missed a pm to purchase a card?

No, you're not far off though. On the pre-orders list people in italics have been contacted, those in bold have been given an invoice and those who have paid have a dispatch date by their name.

Ok I made a sticker. It may not be to everyone's liking but I think it's better than plain black when plugged in. The resolution could be a bit better but the basic idea is there.

It's printed on a simple paper Avery sticker sheet, obviously it really needs some sort of better medium to be printed onto but I'm not sure what.

I've added this in the box art thread, but I thought I'd add it here also. An idea for a cart sticker...

post-37728-0-60864600-1464902322_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

I've added this in the box art thread, but I thought I'd add it here also. An idea for a cart sticker...

LynxSDSticker.jpg

Haha that's some really nice looking retro art wich fits well to the lynx game librarry,trough it may look somewhat to buzzy for my eyes but full color art will surely something that will attract kids.

If you're interested in a cart just say and I add you to the list. I'll PM you when I get to you!

Yes, i am very interested, whatever the time it will take, as it seem to be very successful !

• Like 1

You know, with the great success the flashcard has I wonder if it would be viable to offer new games as donationware ROMs of new games in addition to cartridge releases. So many people want the flashcard... maybe they would be willing donate 5 $ to the homebrewers for a new game if they like it instead of spending 40 $ for a boxed game card. Would of course be completely voluntarily.

• Like 2