IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

Hi saint and whoever knows if other members wondering the same thing,but I wonder if i,ve missed something or am i overlooked or being confused or something?

If i count the preorder list from bothem to top, i am 230 on the list ,HOWEVER, sombody else on 209 wich starts with the letter G,and sombody wich starts with the letter K on 242 on the list have already recieved their item,HOWEVER if i count the pre order list from top to bothem i then become 118 while that person with letter K becomes 106 and the person with letter G then becomes 139 so my name is either way in between them,even if i count in alphabetical order my name with letter J is again in between letter G and letter K, so am i confused of being overlooked or something?

I have counted the number of peoples you should,ve contacted in the past 3/4 weeks, 10 per night equals 50 or 70 per week!!??

I am aware of your buzzy situation including your business and family .

But i can't help that I am feel myself so desperate now i don't know what to do.

THX for ansuring me anyway.

Am sorry if i,ve occupied you.

Okey,i was confused with somebody else wich recieved his item it turns out to start with letter A and NOT letter K but eventrough i,ve scanned the pre order list with my eye balls twiice to search for that name with letter A to count down my turn, but i strangefully i dit NOT found his name in it, i also found out that some other names are missing aswell,that's so bizzar,

I just ordered a new lense for my Lynx and I'm considering a Mcwill screen as well. Anyone else taking the plunge like this now that a flashcart is available?

Like almost all vintage gaming handhelds, I consider the Lynx virtually unusable these days without an LCD upgrade, so I'd personally say if you're really into the platform, it's a must-have. It's very difficult to go back to the washed out, motion-blurred screens of the past when we're so used to ultra high definition handheld displays now.

• Like 3

Hi SainT,

What great news! I saw the RetroHQ multi card for Lynx on Vectex Roli's youtube channel.

Can you add me to your pre-order list?

I need the Lynx 2 version with with cover.

I am based in UK and I cant wait to get my hands on one :)

• Like 1

On 6/11/2016 at 1:27 PM, 2Ni said:

Is it possible to save a game with the card (e. g. with the complete version of Eye of the Beholder) ?

Yes and no.

Yes, it's possible if someone modifies the ROM to save directly to the memory card.

No, not in its current state.

I'd love it if someone would do it though... :D The source for accessing the memory card is in the menu code which has been released..

Its something I will probably look into one day. But at the moment, all my spare time is spent making and shipping cartridges! :-o

Edited by SainT

So, the saving to the SD card is purely a programming task? What language was the program for the rom written in? What language is the SD code (in the menu) in? The task of saving, is it (in a nutshell) writing some bytes to the drive or is it more complex? I'm a programmer that is why I'm asking. Sorry if this has been answered before.

Edited by lghh_4

Hi saint and whoever knows if other members wondering the same thing,but I wonder if i,ve missed something or am i overlooked or being confused or something?

If i count the preorder list from bothem to top, i am 230 on the list ,HOWEVER, sombody else on 209 wich starts with the letter G,and sombody wich starts with the letter K on 242 on the list have already recieved their item,HOWEVER if i count the pre order list from top to bothem i then become 118 while that person with letter K becomes 106 and the person with letter G then becomes 139 so my name is either way in between them,even if i count in alphabetical order my name with letter J is again in between letter G and letter K, so am i confused of being overlooked or something?

I have counted the number of peoples you should,ve contacted in the past 3/4 weeks, 10 per night equals 50 or 70 per week!!??

I am aware of your buzzy situation including your business and family .

But i can't help that I am feel myself so desperate now i don't know what to do.

THX for ansuring me anyway.

Am sorry if i,ve occupied you.

Lol, just to clarify, everyone is being processed in order. GadgetUK and Vectrexroli got theirs ahead of time as them having the carts earlier is a benefit to everyone. I'd rather people took their unbiased opinion (as much as I sent them a freebie for their great videos, there was no stipulation they had to like it or anything... ;) ) on the carts over mine. There's one for the LynxLounge that needs to go out, too. Sorry, I've not done that yet... :(

Some weeks may be quicker or slower for me, last week was slow due to feeling like crap. Today I've made up another load of carts, so I'll be speeding through things again next week. I'll be putting in another order for 100 PCB's shortly also -- I dont think there should be any delay due to lack of stock. Just down to my ability to get them out.

• Like 2