IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

Sorry to do this, but is it possible i can change my order to an uncased unit?

Of course! There's no need to make any decisions until I get to you in the list. There's no obligation either -- if anyone thinks they might want one, but aren't sure, stick your name down now and make your mind up later.

As I've said before, I'm getting through them as quick as I can, but I have a life outside of cartridge manufacture I have to juggle also... ;)

• Like 1

Hi Saint can you add me to the pre order list , for SD cart to fit Lynx II , also add me to the jaguar pre order list

No probs.

There is no Jaguar list or anything, so please don't ask in this thread, I can just see it turning into Jaguar noise! I'll stick a post up in the Jaguar section in a bit relating to the Jag as I'm getting more PM's and messages in here about it, so may as well have a home for such questions. :)

No probs.

There is no Jaguar list or anything, so please don't ask in this thread, I can just see it turning into Jaguar noise! I'll stick a post up in the Jaguar section in a bit relating to the Jag as I'm getting more PM's and messages in here about it, so may as well have a home for such questions. :)

Be prepared for an entirely different experience with the Jag folks! I'll leave it at that.

P.S.

Your cased Lynx II cart kicks ass. The gf & I played Lynx for quite some time over the weekend.

• Like 2

Be prepared for an entirely different experience with the Jag folks! I'll leave it at that.

P.S.

Your cased Lynx II cart kicks ass. The gf & I played Lynx for quite some time over the weekend.

Lol, I might leave it then. ;)

To be fair, though, I've done the same before now. ;)

You kinda automatically think post 1 is the oldest information so you start looking backwards from the end and then think "bugger it, I'll ask". it's like forum software could do with a "footer" post or something which is always there with the latest info or something.

Actually, that would be a bloody handy feature. To have a footer which is at the bottom of every page of posts, just linking to a permanent information page or something...

I'm showing as italic although I replied to your email asking for PayPal email, location etc.

I'm after cased for UK delivery. ocv.club@gmail.com

Hmm, that's weird, I got no response to the PM -- I can see it in my sent items with no replies.

That worries me a little....

I'll set you up now. :thumbsup:

Edit: The status of the original message is still "Not Yet Read". So I've no idea what's gone on there?

Edited by SainT

P.S.

Lol, I might leave it then. ;)

I just hope you get treated better than people have the past 21 years. The first two topics you will be bombarded with are:

1 - Filthy PIRATE. People will just buy this to play Jag games for free!

2 - Yeah right. A dozen people have said they are working on a similar solution and nothing ever comes from it.

And, just to show my amazing psychic abilities, item #3 will most likely be:

3 - Will this play the Battlesphere ROM?

Sub-Topics:

a - If you answer yes, many will praise you as a hero.

b - If you say yes, many will crucify you as a dirty pirate who is ripping off starving ethopians with diabetis.

Somewhat sarcastic in this post, but behind the sarcasm is 100% truth, and mark my words, you'll hear all three of those things, more than once. PLEASE don't let this distract you. I'll buy a Jag SD cart the day you release it.

• Like 2

To be fair, though, I've done the same before now. ;)

You kinda automatically think post 1 is the oldest information so you start looking backwards from the end and then think "bugger it, I'll ask". it's like forum software could do with a "footer" post or something which is always there with the latest info or something.

Actually, that would be a bloody handy feature. To have a footer which is at the bottom of every page of posts, just linking to a permanent information page or something...

Another issue is that the forum software automatically bars most folks from editing their posts after an hour (and subscribers from editing theirs after 30 days). Certain threads, especially pertaining to sales and homebrew development, it is often pertinent to allow the OP to make unlimited edits to the first post in a thread so they can post updates as things change. I think it would be a good idea to allow Topic Starters to edit first posts across the entire forum, to provide updated information in one concise location. Countless times people have had to contact a mod or admin to gain editing rights to make updates on their first post in a topic.

• Like 1

Might I suggest that the first post be updated with the latest 1.6 menu version and the lzx image files from GadgetUK? Some people might not realise that there is a later version available.

Was looking for the latest as well. I don't know what that lynximage.zip is for. Thought it was for the preview images, but I guess it needs the latest menu version.

Also would like some basic installation information unless it's enough to copy all to the root and obvious places.

Otherwise I'm just glad I got it now. Been waiting forever. And the wait was worth it. Thanks SainT!! (and GadgetUK for contributions) =)

Yeah, i was wondering the same thing,i looked trough the link via retroHQ site in the atari lynx section, but all i found is gamemenu c, gamemenu mak,lynxcc65mak,and so on,but they all seems to dat back to 2015,unless it a typo in there to supposedly dating from 2016??

Also, for what i know is,the file on the top is8.1 KB and the file on the bothem is 1,1KB in size, so i gonne assume that the file on the top is the latest update.

Also there,re 2 firmware files in the preorder list you can download, but i assume these are old.

For now my laptop crashed and my has no internet so am stuck with it for now,

I can only speculate and try out as soon i get one and when my pc or laptop has been fixed.

Was looking for the latest as well. I don't know what that lynximage.zip is for. Thought it was for the preview images, but I guess it needs the latest menu version.

Also would like some basic installation information unless it's enough to copy all to the root and obvious places.

Otherwise I'm just glad I got it now. Been waiting forever. And the wait was worth it. Thanks SainT!! (and GadgetUK for contributions) =)

Yes you take the latest menu version 1.6 from here http://atariage.com/forums/topic/253167-retro-hq-sd-cart-menu-14/and also GedgetUK´s files from there, put it on the SD card in the root directory (the preview files are in _preview then) and then you see the preview pictures as shown in the video here starting around 8:50:

• Like 2

Yes you take the latest menu version 1.6 from here http://atariage.com/forums/topic/253167-retro-hq-sd-cart-menu-14/and also GedgetUK´s files from there, put it on the SD card in the root directory (the preview files are in _preview then) and then you see the preview pictures as shown in the video here starting around 8:50:

Thanks mate!

Edited by tripp