IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

I got my e3dv6 hot end attached to my 3d printer tonight -- It works very nicely! And that's just with one test print, not even tried to fine tune it at all yet. Very impressed! So I can now get back to producing cartridges... yay! :D

• Like 5

Sure you can buy a psp or DS for 3D but it's interresting to see what a handheld from 1989 can do with it's limited power like hard drivin,steel talons etc,,

Am mean offcourse i DON'T expect psp graphics on a lynx no way, but we can expect 3D graphics close to starfox,virtua racing on it,but at a low 5fps, wich is still amezing concidering the age of the lynx.

Case closed.

Starfox and Virtua Racing were definitely impressive tech demos for their time but come across as very dated. I would rather see the Lynx as a sprite pusher than as poor implementation of polygonal 3D. It had some of the best ports of some kick ass arcade games, including the sole platform for an arcade port of Ninja Gaiden (which plays nothing like the NES).

i can someone link my to that taxi demo and the zaku rom for the lynx, i got a paper with a whole lot of roms i really want but can't find them on google or any rom site

There are other roms am looking for such as hotdog

Wavern tales

Karate world tour

Cge sth

Simis

Pounce

Lynx reloaded

Lyxoplay

Cyber virus

T-ris

Daemons gate

Solitair

Simpsoms pcm demo

, thanks alot.

Not sure it's allowed to ask for ROMs here. PD-ROMs have some good homebrew stuff though. I really wish I could get my hands on a T-Tris. May actually be possible with the new flash cart.

One of the rom's is found in this forum: Solitaire. Just scroll to the end of the topic. The rom should be there somewhere. http://atariage.com/forums/topic/121303-solitare-card-games-for-the-lynx/

Even the sources are available https://bitbucket.org/karri/solitaire/src

And don't miss the dance at the backstage. Half of the cart memory went into that ;)

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/149608-lynx-hsc-solitaire-atari-lynx-20-years-anniversary-game/?p=1825884

Edited by karri
  • Like 1

I tryed that peugeot demo on the lynx and holy shit, that 4 second of animation takes an whopping 512KB of space,it may be even 2MB once decompressed.

So basically the lynx has to bankswitch stuff on the fly .

The sound quality is very poor but that's okey .

Now i think those monochrome frames are 480x102 pixels because they don't look block at all.

I readed that the lynx view such high-res graphics in monochrome mode!!??

I think dracula the undead runs in that mode aswell!!??

Either way, mind blowing.

I'm just building up the next load (32 of them) ready to ship out later in the week (probably Friday). So to those who have paid and are waiting (there's a couple of you), it'll be a few days yet. I was away at the weekend so didn't get a chance to get them ready. ;)

So instead I get to do it late at night... :)

13 built tonight, more tomorrow night. ;)

I asked a few days ago to be added to the pre order list...How can I pay you and guarantee you added me to the list and that I am in line? I never did get a message or a reply to my post - Just curious. I dont mean to bother - I know you are busy but I am excited! I would like an encased version. Thanks!

Edited by Gunstar Hero

I asked a few days ago to be added to the pre order list...How can I pay you and guarantee you added me to the list and that I am in line? I never did get a message or a reply to my post - Just curious. I dont mean to bother - I know you are busy but I am excited! I would like an encased version. Thanks!

Don't worry man, you're in line. Everybody is added in the order they posted. I bet life got in the way for SainT?? Check out the first post. It'll answer the other questions.
  • Like 1

I had to wait a couple months or so for mine. You will get your turn and when your name comes up next on the really long list, you will get a PM about how many you want, cased or naked, and payment info. If you're using Lynx 1 at all, you will need the naked only version because case will not fit. Naked board will fit Lynx 2 although cased version looks nicer.