IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

If I put my name down, what's the wait time like?

I want one like yesterday :)

About 4-5 months for mine (late July / early August to December of 2016), but I came at the very tail end of the initial rush of preorders. This delay actually worked to my advantage since Brexit happened, the value of the Pound had dropped compared to the US dollar and I ended up paying less on the invoice then I would have had I paid preorder monies upfront.

Your wait time may well be shorter as the OP continues to shorten the queue.

If I put my name down, what's the wait time like?

I want one like yesterday :)

I'm getting through about 20 a week at the moment, although I am missing some weeks due to feeling like shite, so its averaging out more like 15 atm. So use that as a guide... :)

I'm getting through about 20 a week at the moment, although I am missing some weeks due to feeling like shite, so its averaging out more like 15 atm. So use that as a guide... :)

SainT, you updated the first post but your forget to add my name

I said a couple of days ago that I'm interested in buying one

Thanks and I hope to get mine ASAP :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the candid answer. A quick calculation comes to about 8-10 weeks. I hope you feel better soon.

BTW - If building time is the issue, maybe you can sell the parts to me as a kit. I am an experienced SMD solderer, I can build one myself. Whaddya think?

Thanks for the candid answer. A quick calculation comes to about 8-10 weeks. I hope you feel better soon.

BTW - If building time is the issue, maybe you can sell the parts to me as a kit. I am an experienced SMD solderer, I can build one myself. Whaddya think?

I've been working on figuring out how to feel better for quite a while now, getting there slowly... :) Anything chronic is a bugger to figure out. While I'm feeling human I'm trying to get through them as quick as I can though. Got about 20 carts built up earlier today, will get another load done tomorrow.

The PCB assembly is actually done in China, so the time really is in testing and casing, so I've got it about as streamlined as it an be and still assure quality! :)

SainT, you updated the first post but your forget to add my name

I said a couple of days ago that I'm interested in buying one

Thanks and I hope to get mine ASAP :)

I love your avatar man. Alf was my hero as a boy, possibly because my real name is Alfred, and what kid doesn't love giant Aardvarks? :grin:

• Like 1

Thanks. :)

I'm happy to receive all feedback, however, I want to know what people think, good or bad.

I'm not entirely happy with the print quality myself and just wanted to explain why it's not perhaps as good as it could be. I'm upgrading my printer again, as ever, I want to try and get a decent surface to print on which gives a more brushed / rough look. It hides print imperfections much better, but I've yet to get it printing reliably.

Got mine yesterday and I am also very please!

As for the cover, A good label will cover up any imperfection. I downloaded someone else's from a few pages back and will just print it on an Avery label. Maybe add a layer of sticky laminate over the top to preserve and protect it even further. Great Job all around and very much appreciate your dedication to this project. :)

• Like 1