IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

SainT, I noticed you are pretty close to me on the list for the cart. How will you be contacting me when you need payment? I am so looking forward to this cart. Thanks for all your work on this.

When it's your turn, PM will be sent with payment info. You pay and he will send you the cart.

• Like 1

Cart arrived today and now I've managed to get home and load it up with ROMs, I can confirm everything works as expected. Brief fun and games getting MacOS to mount the SD card read-write, but once solved and tested on my Lynx 1, all working straight out of the box. Massive kudos to SainT

For anyone still on the list waiting to get theirs, I can only reassure you that you will get there soon and it's totally worth the wait.

Now to get busy learning Lynx homebrew coding ;)

• Like 1

WOO-HOO SainT just called my number :-D

I love how retro gaming creates so much camaraderie between people from all different parts of the world, who speak many different first languages. I've sent money to strangers in Germany, England, Ukraine, etc. via my personal paypal account for things like this sd cartridge and have never had a problem. Sure, they do make some money but they generally also love the systems as well. I spent $90 usd on the cartridge, but I still feel like sainT is doing me a huge favor. There is no way in hell I could build one for myself, and getting all the games on the system plus the possibility of homebrew games is well worth it. :-)

• Like 3