IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

Wow. Got my card and it's awesome. Thank you so much, was well worth the wait. My cover was lose, I had to glue it back but no problems besides that. Fast shipping, well packed and great fun. I just modded my Lynx today with 2 LiIon batteries (5200mAh!!!) and can go on for hours. Awesome!

Is there going to be an official cut off on these, or will they be available for the foreseeable future? I don't need a second one currently, just curious. I'd also understand if you waited until you had enough requests to order a batch of boards etc. Just wondering what the plan is once this list isn't getting new requests almost every day.

Is there going to be an official cut off on these, or will they be available for the foreseeable future? I don't need a second one currently, just curious. I'd also understand if you waited until you had enough requests to order a batch of boards etc. Just wondering what the plan is once this list isn't getting new requests almost every day.

I intend to keep these coming forever more! Well, for the foreseeable future anyway... :)

• Like 1

At some point, there will be more of these than working Lynxes. ;)

Then someone would have to make a Lynx 3 to offset the glut of flash cart. :D Modern LCD, no need to deal with tiny soldering mod to install McWill's LCD, revised power circuit prevents 9v from frying Lynx when something fails, and modern Lipo instead of ancient, bulky, and short-lasing AA's