IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

Hi,

What has been folks turnaround from request to number comes up? I posted on 5/29 so looking for an approximate time. Thank you!

Mark

I'm just waiting on getting some more PCB's in from China, so it'll be about 3 weeks before I start shipping again. I've been a bit pre-occupied with the NeoGeo Pocket cart, but now that's finally shipping I can spread my attention around a bit more again. It's amazing how much there is to do, and how little time... :-o

• Like 3

I'm just waiting on getting some more PCB's in from China, so it'll be about 3 weeks before I start shipping again. I've been a bit pre-occupied with the NeoGeo Pocket cart, but now that's finally shipping I can spread my attention around a bit more again. It's amazing how much there is to do, and how little time... :-o

Thank you for responding. I certainly appreciate it and can't wait to try this out.

Mark

Hi SD Lynx community,

I am very happy with my fresh received sample of SD Lynx, so far everything's working like a charm. I have 2 questions which are keeping me out of sleep and it would be great if someone could help me to find an answer.

The menu:

at the first page of this very thread, it seems the latest Firmware/menu is the 1.8 but on the other hand, I've found also another thread on Atariage with a 1.9 Version of the Firmware --> What is then the right current version, or is there even already some 2.x going around?

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/258967-lynx-sd-questions/?hl=%2Blynx+%2Bsd+%2Bmenu+%2B1.9&do=findComment&comment=3679710

Preview Screen:

in the _PREVIEW Folder, there is some preview names (like e.g. the very first one "ald" or wahtever, I don't remeber right now exactly the right letters) which I cannot link to any Lynx game I know. I've made several researchs on the Internet, thinking about homebrews, but I couldn't find any matching games. For me there are only 3 known Lynx games starting with an "A": Alpine Games; APB and Awesome Golf. In the _PREVIEW Folder there are 5 or 6 previews starting with an "A"... Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks a lot for your support. Cheers,

JF

Edited by jfbfr75

About firmware versions:

I believe there should shortly be a version that examines the LNX header to see if the game needs to access the SD card during gameplay. This would be good for reading/storing high scores or progress in the game.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2017 at 11:45 AM, jfbfr75 said:

Hi SD Lynx community,

I am very happy with my fresh received sample of SD Lynx, so far everything's working like a charm. I have 2 questions which are keeping me out of sleep and it would be great if someone could help me to find an answer.

The menu:

at the first page of this very thread, it seems the latest Firmware/menu is the 1.8 but on the other hand, I've found also another thread on Atariage with a 1.9 Version of the Firmware --> What is then the right current version, or is there even already some 2.x going around?

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/258967-lynx-sd-questions/?hl=%2Blynx+%2Bsd+%2Bmenu+%2B1.9&do=findComment&comment=3679710

Preview Screen:

in the _PREVIEW Folder, there is some preview names (like e.g. the very first one "ald" or wahtever, I don't remeber right now exactly the right letters) which I cannot link to any Lynx game I know. I've made several researchs on the Internet, thinking about homebrews, but I couldn't find any matching games. For me there are only 3 known Lynx games starting with an "A": Alpine Games; APB and Awesome Golf. In the _PREVIEW Folder there are 5 or 6 previews starting with an "A"... Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks a lot for your support. Cheers,

JF

I do need to tidy up the menu version so there is a definitive place for the latest. The 1.9 I think is latest, not the one at the beginning of this thread. This was updated by GadgetUK, who has done quite a few updates on the menu.

And, yes, as Karri says I'll sort another update soon to allow saving of high scores to memory card for homebrew. I've been very slow due to getting the NeoGeo Pocket cart sorted, so apologies... :(

Edited by SainT
  • Like 2

Hi,

Had to create a user for the forum to get this.

Please sign me up for one with an unfitted case.

I have two Lynx II's and one I, so I'm undecided about what to do with the case.

Edited by Yynx
  • Like 1

How long do you think it takes to get one?

There's a list at the beginning of this thread I work through, I'm just waiting on getting some more carts through at the moment, then I'll start shipping again. Shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks to clear the list once I get some carts in! :)

There's a list at the beginning of this thread I work through, I'm just waiting on getting some more carts through at the moment, then I'll start shipping again. Shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks to clear the list once I get some carts in! :)

That sounds good. Thing is, my friend and I both want one. Do you have a one-per-person rule?