IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

Backed up files

Tried the new menu.bin

Reformatted (FAT)

Tried new menu.bin etc

Put ROM files back on

I once got it to the 'insert game' screen, but not again.

I don't know if this is model specific, but I've had to disassemble and clean underneath the rubber buttons of a Lynx II a few times. It seems the conductive rubber from the button would transfer to the contacts and cause it to behave is if it were always pressed. Cotton swab and isopropyl alcohol on both the board and the button was needed. Especially scrub the board-side contact a bit harder with the swab, be gentle with the rubber.

Edited by rmzalbar

Right, I'm catching up with the Lynx SD again now. I've found spreading your time between three projects can be a bit tricky! :-o

I am interested in getting one of these.

I was wondering, could you send me the uncased version but send me the .STL files so I can print one myself in a different material?

Thanks much.

Hello SainT,

I already signed up for one cased unit at August the 1st.

I thought I should find my name (Atari 1980) between JinJin and Speedy 515 on your updated list, in the order our request was placed, but for some reason, i do not appear on your list...

Anything wrong?

Did I miss something?

Could you correct this please.

Hello SainT,

I already signed up for one cased unit at August the 1st.

I thought I should find my name (Atari 1980) between JinJin and Speedy 515 on your updated list, in the order our request was placed, but for some reason, i do not appear on your list...

Anything wrong?

Did I miss something?

Could you correct this please.

Sorry, my bad. Fixed. :thumbsup:

I have and like the Lynx 1 design, but I also like the cased version of this cartridge.

I am wondering if I physically remove the door/hatch on the Lynx 1 if the cased SD cartridge would fit?

(Remember the first Lynx cart years ago? I actually dremmeled back one hatch so that would fit.) :)

I have and like the Lynx 1 design, but I also like the cased version of this cartridge.

I am wondering if I physically remove the door/hatch on the Lynx 1 if the cased SD cartridge would fit?

(Remember the first Lynx cart years ago? I actually dremmeled back one hatch so that would fit.) :)

No, it's actually the guides inside the Lynx 1 which hold the cart which is the issue. The shell of the cased cart hits the guides and wont insert.

Finally got mine set up and I gotta thank SainT! It works great, exactly how one would expect and it's a great feeling product with the case. Fits great in my Lynx II.

Flashing time is quick and I was happy to see it comes with a micro sd making setup very painless.

Also a shoutout to GadgetUK for the image files, those work great as well and it was very easy to set up. I was happy to see they even worked when my roms were separated by genre.

Thanks again to the entire retro community, you guys (collectively) make some great stuff and really help keep these old platforms alive with great products.

• Like 1