IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

Holy crap....the list just keeps going on ! And I just noticed you actually removed the 2016 names...really happy it is so successful for you Saint !

I never realized there were still SO many Lynx owners active....

Yesterday I bought a Lynx I bag (the "small" one, can't find them here ever ...) from a man and I showed him my Lynx. He wanted to buy it on the spot but I refused. But he wants an SD card too now (and a McWill screen of course :) )

• Like 1

On 9/24/2017 at 5:19 PM, Level42 said:

Holy crap....the list just keeps going on ! And I just noticed you actually removed the 2016 names...really happy it is so successful for you Saint !

I never realized there were still SO many Lynx owners active....

Yesterday I bought a Lynx I bag (the "small" one, can't find them here ever ...) from a man and I showed him my Lynx. He wanted to buy it on the spot but I refused. But he wants an SD card too now (and a McWill screen of course :) )

Its been far more popular than I thought it would! :) There must be around 6-700 Lynx carts out there, which is just crazy.

Who wouldn't want a Lynx with a new screen and multi-cart? :D An awesome combination.

Edited by SainT
  • Like 5

Is this the correct place to express interest, and get in touch with, somebody (SainT?) to order a Lynx multi cart?

Yep, just post a message in here and I'll add you to the never-ending list and drop you a mail when I get to you! :) Wait isnt long at the moment, normally only a week or so. I'll need to order another batch of carts, though, as I'm down to about the last 10 or so now. I keep thinking "this will be the last batch", then people just keep coming! :)

• Like 1

I've just ordered another 100 boards, they'll be 3-4 weeks. I've got about 10 left which I'll sort out next week, then there will be a bit of a wait! :) I'm amazed the orders keep coming, but while they come I'll keep restocking.

Have you thought of setting up an online store? Your board is an amazing contribution to the community both to collectors and home brewers. I have a number of games in my collection that are still sealed and which I wold not have been able to play if it wasn't for your board.

Have you thought of setting up an online store? Your board is an amazing contribution to the community both to collectors and home brewers. I have a number of games in my collection that are still sealed and which I wold not have been able to play if it wasn't for your board.

Yes, I will sort out an online shop at some point. There's just so much going on, it always seems to be on the back burner at the moment! I keep thinking once I've cleared this list I'll close it and setup an online store for the Lynx carts initially, then add other carts as I get through selling out the pre-orders.

• Like 1