IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

Hello, I never received any PM to my knowledge from you? I am new to this forum and don't really know how it works exactly. I mainly would just like to purchase one of the Atari Lynx Everydrives. Thank you

Looks like he hasn’t got to you yet. The first post has a wealth of information.

Looks like he hasn’t got to you yet. The first post has a wealth of information.

Hi, thanks for letting me know about that first post. I wasn't aware there was a list where I could see the progress. I have an Everdrive for every system I own except the Lynx and these are quite difficult to come across so I wanted to make sure I was still in line.

• Like 1

I just found out about this. I started looking into the possibility of making a Lynx multicart years ago, but the technology (aka cheap, large storage) wasn't really there yet, and I dropped the idea. Thanks for doing this project, and doing it so well, and making the code open source. This is just fantastic.

Please add me to the pre-order list, I'd like one that is covered.

• Like 1

@SainT, for the next version of your menu (if it will come, ever), can you add a little something to show you it's loading the preview image in the menu?

I find myself (impatient lad that I am) already pressing the down or up button to speed up things and with that skipping the games I actually was looking for... I don't have all the preview images it seems so some will and others won't show them, making it a hit or miss experience...

Alternatively, is there a possibility to pre-cache the next and previous 3 images if available? Or is the Lynx' memory insufficiënt for that?

If neither are a possibility, I'll have to live with my impatience ;)

@SainT, for the next version of your menu (if it will come, ever), can you add a little something to show you it's loading the preview image in the menu?

I find myself (impatient lad that I am) already pressing the down or up button to speed up things and with that skipping the games I actually was looking for... I don't have all the preview images it seems so some will and others won't show them, making it a hit or miss experience...

Alternatively, is there a possibility to pre-cache the next and previous 3 images if available? Or is the Lynx' memory insufficiënt for that?

If neither are a possibility, I'll have to live with my impatience ;)

Yes, I do want to take a look at this again. It was GadgetUK who did the preview screen stuff for the menu as I have released the code for it so other people can modify it if they want.

I've been rather snowed under with the JagSD and trying to speed up my 3D printing setup and other mundane yet essential things... :(

• Like 1