IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

Dang, this thread has exploded over the past few weeks. Must have been a lot of new old Lynxes under the tree this year!

Yeah no kidding. I have noticed this recent surge too.

As for me I just got the urge to whip out my Lynx 2 after cleaning out my old rare past time gadget drawer. I was recently curious about what more could I do to somewhat modernize my Lynx 2. Rather than burning a hole in my wallet from buying games on ebay at those gawd awful inflated prices for titles I miss and lost for my Lynx 2 years ago, I was thinking I should see if there is a way to run ROM images on my Lynx 2, just like I did for my vintage Apple IIgs via CFFA3000. This is how I landed here. ?

He's definitely going to have his work cut out for himself. Maybe he might want to consider hiring some people to help out with the manufacturing and processing.

Dang If I knew how to code at his level or the manufacturing process I would love to help out. ?

Edited by tanooki2017

As for me I just got the urge to whip out my Lynx 2 after cleaning out my old rare past time gadget drawer. I was recently curious about what more could I do to somewhat modernize my Lynx 2.

I'd also highly recommend McWill's screen replacement. (It's a little non-obvious how to order - just PM McWill for details.)

• Like 1

Dang, this thread has exploded over the past few weeks. Must have been a lot of new old Lynxes under the tree this year!

Saw by accident an youtube about the McWill mod. It made me curious and was googling/looking for some info. So that's why I came here and discovered also the multi-card & Home-brews. I have my Lynx 1 since 1989/1990. He was repaired in 2000-2001 but was broken again. And bought later the Lynx 2, also in 2001. So I've shipped them last week to Germany (McWill), to repair both Lynx 1 & 2 and making them future proof.