IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

Just saw the result of this auction on eBay and couldn't believe my eyes:

https://www.ebay.es/itm/Atari-Lynx-Everdrive-Retro-HQ-Extremely-Rare-With-Full-Game-Catalog-Installed/253417478151?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

I honestly can't understand why these people are bidding so much money when they can order one directly from SainT for a lot less.

Edited by Juan José Torres
  • Like 1

Quite simple: Impatience.

Don't know how long the average waiting time is, but it seems to be a few months.

Maybe you are right, but these guys must be VERY impatient if they are willing to pay for a second hand unit twice the price of a new one (shipping costs included). My brother ordered two units (one for each of us) from SainT and he delivered them in two and a half months, that's nothing for a system that has been around for almost 30 years. Anyway, that's my take on it. Maybe I'm too laid back. ;-)

Oh, by the way, a big thank you to SainT for this fantastic device. Worth every cent of the original price. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Hello again, maybe I have a problem with the privates messages...

I wrote asking for a Lynx SD cartridge, I received a private and I answer this on January 31st but I have no the paypal invoice o anothe answer. Some problem? Or simply I wrote too late?

Kind regards, Juanma.

If you check the first post in this thread you'll find your name in the wait list. Apparently, last unit shipped by SainT was on the 24th, almost a week before your reply on the 30th. SainT probably has you on his list for the next batch of units, but you'd better get in touch with him via PM to find out.

at first I have to say:

sooooo cool that you keep these good old days alive here ! :-D :-D :-D

Before I wanna be added to your preorder-list just 2 little questions:

- do you ship to AUSTRIA also ?!

- if YES can I pay then with paypal too ?

Best wishes in advance....Chris :thumbsup:

Yes and yes. :)

Hello again, maybe I have a problem with the privates messages...

I wrote asking for a Lynx SD cartridge, I received a private and I answer this on January 31st but I have no the paypal invoice o anothe answer. Some problem? Or simply I wrote too late?

Kind regards, Juanma.

Sorry, I tend to work on orders in batches. If people reply later, I sometimes don't get to replying until I'm sending out the next batch. So apologies if there is any delay, it's just how I work based on what time I have available!

And I just want to say a big thank-you to everyone who has supported me / bought the Lynx cart. I'm just ordering yet another batch of 100 boards -- I lose track, but I think this will bring the total up to 800! Not all have made it through QA, but that still means there are over 600 Lynx carts out there.... not something I could really have even dreamed would happen a couple of years ago!

I really can't believe there has been such a constant demand for these, and it really doesn't seem to be slowing down. So a big thanks to everyone, and I'm really pleased to have created a solid piece of hardware people are enjoying, and I will continue to produce them while there is still interest! :D

Edited by SainT
  • Like 8

And I just want to say a big thank-you to everyone who has supported me / bought the Lynx SD cart. I'm just ordering yet another batch of 100 boards -- I lose track, but I think this will bring the total up to 800! Not all have made it through QA, but that still means there are over 600 Lynx SD carts out there.... not something I could really have even dreamed would happen a couple of years ago!

I really can't believe there has been such a constant demand for these, and it really doesn't seem to be slowing down. So a big thanks to everyone, and I'm really pleased to have created a solid piece of hardware people are enjoying, and I will continue to produce them while there is still interest! :D

Wow! I had no idea the Lynx market was that big still. I'll tell you, your SD card along with McWill's new screen made me start using my Lynx again after storing it for over a decade. I am SO looking forward to your Jaguar SD cart, even though I have almost every official release on cart/CD.

• Like 2