IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

Sorry for the apparent lack of activity, everyone, and many thanks for your patience. Although I can feel patience is wearing a little thin... ;)

Hi SainT!

Thanks for the updates. No patience wearing thin at all. Much gratitude to you and yours for making these awesome products possible for our beloved consoles!

I have no issues on be patient thank you. I just want to know when the time comes and your unit is ready. Ho w will you even know it. Will an email be sent or will you be contacted via the forum? Im quite new to this and been watching email for months now not to sure how all of this even works. Thanks!

I'd like to be added to the list for a flash cart as well! I'd like an uncased one with the case loose!

Thanks!

EDIT: How hard are the cases to attach? Do you have to glue them or can you just easily snap it on and off? I might change my order to a cased version.... my only lynx 1 unit currently does not work....

Edited by battleman13
  • Like 1

Sorry for the apparent lack of activity, everyone, and many thanks for your patience. Although I can feel patience is wearing a little thin... ;)

The wait list has now been updated (check the first post in this thread) and I'm contacting people right now on the next batch of carts. I have a few threads around AtariAge, so while it may seem quiet here at times, one thread or other is always active with updates. Unfortunately I have rather a lot of different projects and products on the go, and it's becoming more and more difficult to spread my time between everything. The best place to watch for regular (more or less daily) updates is Twitter, if you are not following me already have a look here -- twitter.com/TheRetroHQ. I find this the easy way to just keep a constant stream of little updates going. If you're not on Twitter, let this be the sole reason to use it... :grin:

And for those who haven't read elsewhere, I have some help on-board now dealing with producing and shipping carts, which has helped massively already. I'm also doing lots more in the background to centralise the order / pre-order side of things onto my website and allow me to deal with things much more efficiently. So, in a nutshell, things are gradually becoming easier for me to deal with and it lets me focus on the important part of developing and improving my products rather that spending so much of my time on production and admin.

Thanks for your patience, and rest assured things are just going from strength to strength here. I've got a strong lineup of products with an extremely good track record for quality and customer service. Everyone who wants one of my carts will get one, it's just taking me a little while to grow things to the point I can deal with demand at a reasonable pace and still keep producing new products. ;-)

good update, can't be easy keeping up. my body is ready for some multi card action when it comes.

• Like 1

I have no issues on be patient thank you. I just want to know when the time comes and your unit is ready. Ho w will you even know it. Will an email be sent or will you be contacted via the forum? Im quite new to this and been watching email for months now not to sure how all of this even works. Thanks!

I will PM you on here when I get to you. :)

I'd like to be added to the list for a flash cart as well! I'd like an uncased one with the case loose!

Thanks!

EDIT: How hard are the cases to attach? Do you have to glue them or can you just easily snap it on and off? I might change my order to a cased version.... my only lynx 1 unit currently does not work....

Yeah, you have to superglue to top case on if you want it. I don't think many people glue on the shell afterwards, you tend to just put it in whichever Lynx you use and just leave it there! :D

I've been upgrading my cases recently (just finishing a new NeoGeo Pocket case) to a new production method which is proving to be extremely good. So I'm going to look at producing a Lynx cart which is still cased, but will work on both Lynx 1&2.

That will be a little time off yet, as I have so many things on the go... but its in the pipeline.