IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

On 7/11/2019 at 11:14 PM, power said:

if the new version cart is going to be more like the AGA Cart, i'd really like to get that instead.

We probably need more info about what carts will be shipping come time for the next lot of carts to ship.

Like the aga cart in what way? You want me to remove the file selection on the Lynx and install some leds and buttons?! Err, no.

It will be the same as the current Lynx cart. It will just fit in both Lynx 1 and 2 with the case and be quicker to load games.

Edited by SainT
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, SainT said:

Like the aga cart in what way? You want me to remove the file selection on the Lynx and install some leds and buttons?! Err, no.

It will be the same as the current Lynx sd. It will just fit in both Lynx 1 and 2 with the case and be quicker to load games.

That's what I need ?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SainT said:

It will be the same as the current Lynx sd. It will just fit in both Lynx 1 and 2 with the case and be quicker to load games.

as in no requirement for a cover or case, that's all i mean. The AGA Cart except for the LED's and buttons is about the same thickness of an original cart. So just the physical appearance, by what you are implying physically your cart will be unchanged?

Edited by power

On 7/6/2019 at 2:35 PM, SainT said:

I've not shipped any in quite a while now. I'm currently redesigning the LynxSD (the new LynxSD Slim model!) which will fit in both Lynx 1 & 2 and also I'm improving game loading speed as well as making it easier for me to outsource the manufacture and sales. It's all part of my ongoing process to streamline things and allow me to concentrate on designing new stuff rather than making and shipping!

Sorry for the delay, won't be much longer. :)

Does this mean the pre-order forum list is N/A or should we still be adding our names to it?

On 7/17/2019 at 1:25 AM, mario64 said:

Does this mean the pre-order forum list is N/A or should we still be adding our names to it?

I'll still honor the order on here. I'll move to my webshop once I've got everything for the new Lynx Game Drive sorted.

Edited by SainT