IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

On 8/21/2019 at 3:53 AM, wkaraganis said:

I’m getting on the list for a second SD cart (still waiting for the first) Hope that since the JagSD is fully operational, this list might move a little faster...?!

I'm currently redesigning the Lynx cart to be quicker at loading ROMs and also have a case which fits in Lynx 1&2, hence the delay! The Jag cart didn't help, I'll give you that.... ;)

One of my main goals is to move to outsourcing as much as possible so I can more easily produce these devices. Which is one of the reasons for the redesign, that and I wanted to fit it in the Lynx 1&2 with case. But I figured I way as well speed it up while I was doing it.

Edited by SainT
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, SainT said:

I'm currently redesigning the Lynx SD to be quicker at loading ROMs and also have a case which fits in Lynx 1&2, hence the delay! The JagSD didn't help, I'll give you that.... ;)

One of my main goals is to move to outsourcing as much as possible so I can more easily produce these devices. Which is one of the reasons for the redesign, that and I wanted to fit it in the Lynx 1&2 with case. But I figured I way as well speed it up while I was doing it.

Obviously be careful with outsourcing, i.e. piracy!

On 8/21/2019 at 5:46 PM, SainT said:

I'm currently redesigning the Lynx SD to be quicker at loading ROMs and also have a case which fits in Lynx 1&2, hence the delay! The JagSD didn't help, I'll give you that.... ;)

Glad you do both outsourcing and improvements. I'd say it's well worth the wait IMO.

Hi I’m interested I meant to do this in 2016 but life got in the way. I’m also in the process or trying to get the McWill screen fitted. My name on here is Mike1978 just joined to order one of your cards. 

Edited by Mike1978
Would like to be notified if I get a reply..
  • Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 10:20 PM, thefred said:

Off topic, but we need more ditto minis made up.

I know. We need them badly! Next batch of PCBs is ordered, and should be in the next week, soldering components is next. Also all technical problems should be solved now...

Sorry for off topic!

• Like 1

Yes it's alive. The message keeps getting lost in the thread, but I'm currently redesigning the Lynx cart to be faster, easier for me to produce and also fit in the Lynx 1 & 2 with the case on. Until this is ready, nothing will happen here.

Feel free to put your name down, but just be aware nothing is actually shipping at the moment. Apologies for this, but it's all part of getting things to the point it's easier for me to manufacture and ship everything.

Edited by SainT
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1