IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

I'm redesigning the Lynx cart at the moment to speed up loading, have a case for both Lynx 1 & 2 and add EEPROM support. And I'm also arranging for some extra help manufacturing and selling my hardware. It's taking a while to get everything in place, but when it is, then they should be far more readily available! :)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, SainT said:

I'm redesigning the Lynx cart at the moment to speed up loading, have a case for both Lynx 1 & 2 and add EEPROM support. And I'm also arranging for some extra help manufacturing and selling my hardware. It's taking a while to get everything in place, but when it is, then they should be far more readily available! :)

Great thanks for your quick reply! (Any ball park of a price pls? I have no idea ??). 

Yep, fantastic little machine! Even more so with a new LCD. :)

It should be roughly £75 / $100 / EUR 90, something like that. As I wont be manufacturing them though, I currently have no idea of cost price as I've not got that far with things. I'll essentially just be taking a much smaller amount per unit while trying to make things viable for everyone involved without increasing cost. That's the plan, anyhow!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently waiting on a Lynx II to come my way, I got one from a very nice French eBay dude who sent it to Germany, where McWill (very nice bloke by the way, but everyone round here most likely already knows that) is fitting his new screen.

I also take part in the secret Santa over at Sega - 16 every year, this time I'm getting some Lynx stuff, can't wait!

The Multicard will be the icing on the cake, I'm really looking forward to trying it out.

• 2 weeks later...