IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

1 hour ago, SainT said:

No, why would you need to do that?

The Agacart cart requires you to pad the ROMs to either 128/256k/512k for it to work and have to convert to .lyx format, so I just want to make sure it's not the case here. Thanks.

On 4/24/2020 at 1:50 PM, Black0Panther said:

I understand what you are saying. Wont argue much. But just watch. Soon S they leave his hands. People will be asking double or triple the price. It's only a matter of time. Been duped before with stuff like this in the past. Direction it's going. Very well may happen again. Soon as some jerk on YouTube like metal Jesus says they are great. Watch prices skyrocket because collectors feel they should now triple the price. 

There is one on eBay for 200 quid at the moment!

18 minutes ago, djrodderz said:

There is one on eBay for 200 quid at the moment!

That is the old version, the updated cart is going to be out soon, and is superior in many ways

Edited by Alexs

6 hours ago, kublai said:

The Agacart cart requires you to pad the ROMs to either 128/256k/512k for it to work and have to convert to .lyx format, so I just want to make sure it's not the case here. Thanks.

I was unaware of this! No, none of that. It will basically load anything.

• 3 weeks later...

A first look video showcasing the features of the new Lynx GameDrive cart.

• New SLS 3D printed case compatible with Lynx 1 & 2
  • High quality push-push style memory card slot
  • EEPROM save support for homebrew games
  • Preview screenshot viewing for games
  • Everything is VERY FAST -- perfect for today's impatient gamer ;)
  • A new cheat / trainer system to help you cheat your way to victory

Edited by SainT
  • Like 9

17 minutes ago, Albert said:

Our first batch of Lynx GameDrive cartridges has arrived!  I'm about to send PMs to people on the waiting list in this thread, based on the names in the first post.  :) 

There's 360 something handles there!  Why have we been telling people to sign up on the store waiting list?

22 minutes ago, Albert said:

Our first batch of Lynx GameDrive cartridges has arrived!  I'm about to send PMs to people on the waiting list in this thread, based on the names in the first post.  :) 

How many do you have available to ship in this first batch?

2 minutes ago, Greg2600 said:

There's 360 something handles there!  Why have we been telling people to sign up on the store waiting list?

I've been maintaining this list for ages, and it's time to transition to something a bit more sensible. Having an automated sign up form and active shop makes far more sense.

Al is being very considerate and going by this original list of interest while trying to move forward. There will always be an overlap, and this is it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mario64 said:

/cry

I’m 189 :(

How far off is the next batch?

Around 4 weeks I think, but it'll be a good few hundred.

I play it safe and do an initial run of around 100 just to make sure people have no issues. I don't foresee any, but I like to be very sure. Once I'm happy it's all good and everyone is happy, I'll order a big batch and we'll clear this list rapidly.

I'm basically repeating what I've done with the NeoPocket carts recently, and that's gone very well.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SainT said:

Around 4 weeks I think, but it'll be a good few hundred.

I play it safe and do an initial run of around 100 just to make sure people have no issues. I don't foresee any, but I like to be very sure. Once I'm happy it's all good and everyone is happy, I'll order a big batch and we'll clear this list rapidly.

I'm basically repeating what I've done with the NeoPocket carts recently, and that's gone very well.

Thank you :)