Jump to content
SainT

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, SainT said:

I've been maintaining this list for ages, and it's time to transition to something a bit more sensible. Having an automated sign up form and active shop makes far more sense.

 

Al is being very considerate and going by this original list of interest while trying to move forward. There will always be an overlap, and this is it.

But I kept telling people there was no list!  😝 💣💣💣💣  I actually put in for the "Al waiting list," I'll get a new one to support your efforts, just as I did with NGPC via SAG.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Greg2600 said:

But I kept telling people there was no list!  😝 💣💣💣💣  I actually put in for the "Al waiting list," I'll get a new one to support your efforts, just as I did with NGPC via SAG.

I'll still be using that list, but I'm going through the names in chronological order.  At some point the name in this thread will be mixed with the names in the email waiting list, but there won't be too much overlap there.

 

 ..Al

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Greg2600 said:

But I kept telling people there was no list!  😝 💣💣💣💣  I actually put in for the "Al waiting list," I'll get a new one to support your efforts, just as I did with NGPC via SAG.

 

Basically at the point Al put up the new sign-up form, this list became defunct. However there are still a lot of people already on this list, if they have also added themselves to the new form, that's fine, everything will come out in the wash (as they say, no idea how local that saying is!). So you were absolutely correct in pointing people to the sign up form, this list was indeed defunct at that point.

 

We're doing the best we can to be fair and just here and giving priority to those who showed an interest first in this thread.

 

And thank-you for the support, I'm doing my best to up the production rates of everything and improve my designs as I go. With the help of people like SAG, AtariAge and DragonBox (with more to come) soon everything will just be available for purchase, no waiting. Not having any waiting lists is my dream... lol. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Black0Panther said:

So where do we pre-order? Seeing the list is no longer in use? Will PayPal be accepted?

Use this link to add yourself to the waiting list. And, yes, PayPal is accepted (along with credit cards).

 

Atari Lynx GameDrive Waiting List

 

 ..Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Albert said:

Use this link to add yourself to the waiting list. And, yes, PayPal is accepted (along with credit cards).

 

Atari Lynx GameDrive Waiting List

 

 ..Al

I'm already on the initial list? Do I need to do anything more as in the wait list posted on this topic. If so please let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Black0Panther said:

I'm already on the initial list? Do I need to do anything more as in the wait list posted on this topic. If so please let me know.

No, you do not.  I am walking through that list, and when I get far enough along with it, will merge entries on this list with the mailing list signups based on date of submissions.

 

 ..Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Albert said:

No, you do not.  I am walking through that list, and when I get far enough along with it, will merge entries on this list with the mailing list signups based on date of submissions.

 

 ..Al

Ok then ignore the add I just sent as black0panther. I'm like 102 or so on the list already. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tnoise79 said:

I'm interested, too. I did answer.

Dumb question : where to know my waiting list number ?

You don't, at the moment.  I can work that out later.

 

 ..Al

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Albert said:

You don't, at the moment.  I can work that out later.

 

 ..Al

 

Hopefully it will be irrelevant as well, I'll try and make the next batch of carts big enough to clear everyone waiting. It's tricky to know quite how many people that will be, however, as the start of the list in this thread is probably 18 months old!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, SainT said:

 

Hopefully it will be irrelevant as well, I'll try and make the next batch of carts big enough to clear everyone waiting. It's tricky to know quite how many people that will be, however, as the start of the list in this thread is probably 18 months old!

Amazed at how you crank out so many on your own, given how some "others" in the same line of work seem to make a few dozen every 6 months.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Greg2600 said:

Amazed at how you crank out so many on your own, given how some "others" in the same line of work seem to make a few dozen every 6 months.

I’m stubborn and refuse to give up. It’s both a good and a bad feature. 😆
 

More seriously its been a process of outsourcing what I can and streamlining every part of the production process I can’t, or would prefer not to. I’m not in the same league as Krikzz or Terraonion, but I’m improving things all the time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where are we on the list now? First post doesn't look to be updated. Any chance to find out what position we are in like the neo game drive had?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

Thanks for your amazing work.

I have finally get back to home my lynx I and I'm very interested by this fantastic Retro HQ game card.

 

Is it still available for pre order ?

 

I saw in the FAQ, there is no save support, but in my memory no games have it ? I'm wrong.

In my memories there is only a password in order to recovery his game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...