SainT

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

14 minutes ago, Fadest said:

Include a flash on demand service for collectors, and I could help you for funding :D

Yeah. This is what I have been dreaming of as well.

A robot that 3D prints a cart, glues in the pcb, prints the label and attaches it to the cart, programs the cart, prints a box, cuts the box. Puts everything in a flat envelope, prints the stamp and address label. Sends email to the post office that there is mail to be fetched.

Here is the blueprint of what it will look like.

robot.jpg.e12cdda7a92c340c476ccd91d1783761.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

58 minutes ago, karri said:

A robot that 3D prints a cart, glues in the pcb, prints the label and attaches it to the cart, programs the cart, prints a box, cuts the box. Puts everything in a flat envelope, prints the stamp and address label. Sends email to the post office that there is mail to be fetched.

There's horribly much work selling physical copies, I was exhausted selling a few carts (without box) on ebay! 😅 But still it's extremely rewarding to have a physical game/product.

Maybe the step of assembling the cart wouldn't be impossible with Lego? :D I think those mindstorms sets are really expensive though.

Edited by Turbo Laser Lynx
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, karri said:

So:

- wear masks
- do social distancing
- do contact tracking with health authorities

Thankfully being a long-time software and hardware developer, this whole pandemic thing (apart from the mask wearing) is how I live anyway.... 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi,

Has anyone had any updates on their orders for the Lynx cart? I ordered from atariage a few minutes after the email went out. I received an order confirmation but have heard nothing since. Emailed them and also tried their contact form but got no reply. 

Anyone know what is happening with them?

They will all be going out this week, except the orders that have additional games attached to them, as I need to build those games first. The store will send out an email with the tracking number as each order is shipped. 

..Al

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Since I asked about UK orders, just thought I'd pop in to say my order from RetroTowers arrived...ish yesterday (missed the delivery), collected it today, works nicely!

• Like 1

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK SAINT FOR PRODUCING THE ATARI LYNX CART AND RETROTOWERS FOR DISTROBUTING IT....DELIVERY FAST ... GOT A FEW DAYS BACK UPDATED FIRMWARE WORKS A TREAT CHEERS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE ATARI JAGUAR GAME DRIVE :D

• Like 1

I got my Lynx Game Drive (from AtariAge) this week - it's excellent! Many welcomed improvements over the original, and the new case is so much nicer, too. Thanks SainT for all of the work you put into this!