SainT

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

Great to see my name on the list! (88) Thanks sainT!

Totally can't wait for the Jaguar version though - that's going to be awesome.

• Like 1

Saint, is this thread taking into account required volumes? I'd like two of these. I see your video is on a regular lynx,any known issues with the mcwill mod? And will there be a cover for the board? Cheers.

Not taking into account volume on the list here, when I PM you, you can ask for more then one. :)

I've since installed McWill's new screen and it works just fine. Anything which doesn't stop a normal game working will not stop this cart working. At the end of the day -- it's just a cart!

There is a case, yes. I'll put up some pics of the final board with shell tonight hopefully.

Edited by SainT
  • Like 3

I'd love one of these. Where do I sign up?

If anyone is interested just express your interest here and I'll PM you as I get some units in. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I was on page 14 of the other thread (and then later in the thread), but don't see my name on the list. Can you insert it or put me where ever I'm supposed to be :-)

Thanks!!

Edited by jbserra
  • Like 1

First post updated (I've now got edit permissions for it, thanks Al :) ) with photo of a finished black cased cart and new people added to the preorders.

• Like 1

Please add me to the list. I thought I had expressed an interest in one, but looking through I only see kudos. Thanks for all you do!

• Like 1