IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

I noticed the last "dispatched" order according to the first post is from October 6th, but more people are still receiving theirs. Just curious how much longer I have to wait as my name was about 58 down from the last dispatched but I assume you've shipped more out without updating the first post? Really exited to get mine when it comes eventually.

Remember people you need to remove the card when not using your Lynx so it doesn't drain the batteries in storage. :)

One more thing, Batari just dispatched my 7800 Concerto cartridge so the Lynx multicart will be the last flashcart I need to complete my collection. So far I've got flash carts for 2600, 7800, NES, Famicom, SNES, Genesis, Turbografx, N64, Game Boy, and GBA. With Lynx, I'll finally have a flash cart for every cartridge system I own (pre DS). :grin:

I try and get through about 20 a week, but the last couple of weeks I've hardly got any sent out as I've been feeling crap again. However I have about 16+ carts going out Monday (first post not updated yet) and then will be doing another load next week. I try and get as many done as I can when I am able. :)

• Like 3

please add me to this list as well. I'm way late to the game.. had my lynx and jaguar in storage until last week i just started playing them again. Then i saw you are considering a Jaguar version and that the lynx one was already in production. So exciting. Thank you for making this

• Like 1

@SainT I read "dispatched" for my cart but I did not received it yet, and the track you gave me on the 30th October never worked, am I missing something or my cart has been lost?

I'm sorry to write here, I've already contacted you by PM 2 days ago but I have not received any answer there

@SainT I read "dispatched" for my cart but I did not received it yet, and the track you gave me on the 30th October never worked, am I missing something or my cart has been lost?

I'm sorry to write here, I've already contacted you by PM 2 days ago but I have not received any answer there

That's odd, I did respond, but it's not shown up in my messages. Anyway, it's useful info to have in here --

Single carts do not have tracking information. I don't now why PayPal postal integration lists a tracking number when items are posted as not tracked.

For international orders please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. Royal Mail lists its guide time for delivery as 5-7 working days. I've found this to be pretty inaccurate. Parts of Europe perhaps, but getting to the U.S., etc... normally takes longer.

If no cart has shown up after 4 weeks let me know and I'll sort a replacement out. I've only had something like 3 carts go missing out of the last 300 odd shipped, but it does happen.

Edited by SainT
  • Like 2

That's odd, I did respond, but it's not shown up in my messages. Anyway, it's useful info to have in here --

Single carts do not have tracking information. I don't now why PayPal postal integration lists a tracking number when items are posted as not tracked.

For international orders please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. Royal Mail lists its guide time for delivery as 5-7 working days. I've found this to be pretty inaccurate. Parts of Europe perhaps, but getting to the U.S., etc... normally takes longer.

If no cart has shown up after 4 weeks let me know and I'll sort a replacement out. I've only had something like 3 carts go missing out of the last 300 odd shipped, but it does happen.

Thank you for the answer, I was scared that my card had been lost. I have no rush.

Sorry if I bothered you and thank you for tour work

Thank you for the answer, I was scared that my card had been lost. I have no rush.

Sorry if I bothered you and thank you for tour work

No problem at all, and glad it arrived safely. :)

It's good to have this kind of info posted in the thread about expected postal times now I have a bit more of a feel for it.

• Like 1