SainT

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

17 hours ago, Vetteman999 said:

Can I still order this?

it's just pre-orders at this stage, just join the back of the line :)

Hello.  I have joined the forum specifically for this piece of kit.  I haven't got a Lynx yet, but am planning on a II, so would like a covered cart please.

Thanks, and great work!

Hi. Are you still making these? How much are they please and could you put my name down on the list? I have a Lynx I but would still like the cover for when I eventually get a II.  (UK)

many thanks 

Edited by jazz5000

I'm redesigning the Lynx cart at the moment to speed up loading, have a case for both Lynx 1 & 2 and add EEPROM support. And I'm also arranging for some extra help manufacturing and selling my hardware. It's taking a while to get everything in place, but when it is, then they should be far more readily available! :)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, SainT said:

I'm redesigning the Lynx cart at the moment to speed up loading, have a case for both Lynx 1 & 2 and add EEPROM support. And I'm also arranging for some extra help manufacturing and selling my hardware. It's taking a while to get everything in place, but when it is, then they should be far more readily available! :)

Great thanks for your quick reply! (Any ball park of a price pls? I have no idea 🤔😃). 

Oh, and thanks for putting the effort in to make this - it’s a great machine and good to know people are still supporting it. 👍

Yep, fantastic little machine! Even more so with a new LCD. :)

It should be roughly £75 / $100 / EUR 90, something like that. As I wont be manufacturing them though, I currently have no idea of cost price as I've not got that far with things. I'll essentially just be taking a much smaller amount per unit while trying to make things viable for everyone involved without increasing cost. That's the plan, anyhow!

• Like 3

That sounds ace.  I have a GG with the McWill magic installed and love it.  I've always been intrigued by the Lynx and finding out about this card was the thing that's finally made me jump.