IGNORED

FS: Massive Lot of Various Things (Atari, INTV, PS2, etc.)

ViviLasVegas

I had a reply quick but it didn't feel right. I asked if she would send first and asked for additional pictures. She said she would be taking a risk as well by sending first and wanted to know If I would pre-pay for shipping. She said she would get me pics later after she got home from work. What really turned me off was an hour later she sent me pictures. I did not think she got done with work got home and took 7 pictures in an hour so I dropped out.

I would not gamble on this, especially with so many other people who have nothing yet.

So is there anything we can do to get any money back for our transactions?

EDIT: Or at least figure what's going on? Between the original pictures, Google Sheets document, and arcadegeek23 saying a label was at least created, there's a lot of effort here to ultimately piss off a dedicated community.

Edited by BZachLaLonde

So is there anything we can do to get any money back for our transactions?

EDIT: Or at least figure what's going on? Between the original pictures, Google Sheets document, and arcadegeek23 saying a label was at least created, there's a lot of effort here to ultimately piss off a dedicated community.

Depends how you paid. If you sent the money as a "gift" on paypal like I did ( :(), you cannot. If you paid as a service, you probably can.

I hope this all works out and the seller just had some IRL problems to deal with.

Edited by KreatorKat

I just filed a claim on PayPal. I initially tried to just send a message, but got this response from PayPal:

end_communication.png

"The seller is currently unable to respond to this dispute." Well, that cannot be good. I'm guessing either the user has somehow disabled their account, or PayPal has already taken action against the account.

I immediately escalated this to a claim, which was the only option. The seller did ask me to pay as a gift, and I refused to do so and sent the payment normally. Seller also said she would ship the day after payment, which obviously did not happen, "Thanks again! I can ship the day after I recieve payment. I'll send tracking to you as well."

Given that this person apparently asked everyone to pay as a gift, hasn't logged in for three days, and nobody has posted information from the seller, it's certainly looking like a scam at this point.

..Al

• Like 1

I think when you PM someone, they also get a regular email as to that fact, in which they can read the PM. So they dont necessarily need to check their AA inbox here to read any PMs.

FWIW mine hasnt been read either.

But yeah, this whole thing kinda sucks. Did this kefka guy go missing too? You cant just post a whole mess of goodies (& great prices) & not expect or answer a huge influx of responses. You cant use the "I got busy" excuse in this case (or any selling case IMO)

Edited by RJ

I think when you PM someone, they also get a regular email as to that fact, in which they can read the PM. So they dont necessarily need to check their AA inbox here to read any PMs.

Depends on how your notification settings are set-up. I don't get emails for messages myself. I log in daily so it is clutter and redundant for me to have an email tell me I have a pm when I am told on AA I have a pm already lol.

This is a bad situation, but it's a good reminder to never send payments as gifts unless you explicitly trust whoever you are sending it to. I hope everything works out for the folks who have sent money and they are able to get it back!

• Like 2

Her boyfriend is Kefka here on AA. Not sure if you might have luck contacting him

Oh good, I thought that handle sounded familiar! Hopefully they're just too "busy" or something these days. Wonder why she's brokering his stuff though?

How did cmart604 know that? Did anyone ever follow up with Kefka?

This is a bad situation, but it's a good reminder to never send payments as gifts unless you explicitly trust whoever you are sending it to. I hope everything works out for the folks who have sent money and they are able to get it back!

If someone wants payment as a gift "to avoid PayPal fees", just pay them a bit extra to cover the fees.

• Like 1