IGNORED

FS: Massive Lot of Various Things (Atari, INTV, PS2, etc.)

ViviLasVegas

Having looked up up Chase Fleming's wife (mentioned in the announcement above), it seems that they are not together and she now has nothing to do with him, best not to drag her name into the BS that he has created.

There is a real person with the name that he used for his 'girlfriend' (who is engaged to someone else) and a real woman (who looks about 60) with name he used on that Paypal. Both are friends with his parents. I doubt that they are involved either, nice of him to drag their names into this.

• Like 1

Having looked up up Chase Fleming's wife (mentioned in the announcement above), it seems that they are not together and she now has nothing to do with him, don't drag her name into the BS that he has created.

Good find, I fixed it. Thanks for letting me know. You know, with the all the information that's publically available about this guy why would he do this? That's just....uneducated, to put it politely.

• Like 1

Good find, I fixed it. Thanks for letting me know. You know, with the all the information that's publically available about this guy why would he do this? That's just....uneducated, to put it politely.

It seems like a spur of the moment "scam of opportunity", not very well planned. Hopefully he'll see the error of his ways and just return the money.

It seems like a spur of the moment "scam of opportunity", not very well planned. Hopefully he'll see the error of his ways and just return the money.

Yeah, hopefully when (if?) he logs back in and sees that we've already dug up all of this info on him he will return it. I guess we just wait and see.

I'd like to compile a list of the payments everyone made to either of these individuals so I can total them up. Since we know who these people are, getting the police involved may be a viable option. If you made a payment for any of the advertised merchandise, please send me a PM with how much you paid and to which account and I will put together a spreadsheet.

..Al

• Like 2

Yeah, hopefully when (if?) he logs back in and sees that we've already dug up all of this info on him he will return it. I guess we just wait and see.

He won't be logging back in, but he can email editor@atariage.com if he wants to make this right before it becomes a more serious problem for him.

..Al

Depends how you paid. If you sent the money as a "gift" on paypal like I did ( :(), you cannot. If you paid as a service, you probably can.

I hope this all works out and the seller just had some IRL problems to deal with.

if you paid as a "gift" with a credit card you can still reverse the charge through your credit card company.

If you sent money to this person, please send me a PM with details about your transaction--amount you sent, PayPal email address you sent the payment to, what you were trying to purchase, and whether you sent it as a gift or a regular payment. I am working on putting together a case against the individual or individuals involved.

• Like 2

So, I received an email from PayPal stating they were closing the PayPal dispute because the seller provided tracking information. This was news to me, as I hadn't seen this, nor had I received a package! So, I logged into my PayPal account and sure enough, a tracking number had been added to the dispute. And the package had just been delivered today! I went into the out and picked up the package and opened it it up when I got home. The package was from "Leann Couch" and contained the carts I had previously purchased.

Inside the package was also a letter,

"Dear AtariAge Store,

Hello, my name is Catherine and I am very sorry about my friend, Martha Leann Couch, not sending your package of games to you yet. She got overwhelmed with the amount of stuff she was trying to sell and could not keep up with it all. She gave me a list of the games you wanted and have already paid for and I am shipping them out today (4.4.2016) with three-day priority mail shipping through the USPS. Here is a list of the games shipped to you:

...list of games...

I believe she included maybe one or two more games that you hadn't listed because of all the trouble. If any of the games you did want for sure are missing, please let me know, I will be including my email and my address with this letter so that you can get back up with me if this is the case. Again, I am very sorry for the delay.

...email and address included"

Has anyone else received a tracking number and/or a package?

..Al

• Like 1

Nope!

Strange story (overwhelmed communicating or filling a few orders?!) and all, but cool you got your stuff.

I bought and paid for one single cart March 24th. How hard is it to throw it in a padded envelope and slap an address label on it? Not buying the "overwhelmed" story. ;)

Al scared them, so they sent him his order. The rest of you should threaten legal action as well. Al should have a return address, I'm sure he would give out the information to those who got shafted to contact the local authorities.

Just because I know you scammers are reading this. This is a threat from all you screwed, just fixing Al's does not make it go away.

• Like 2

I have not heard anything as well. The day after I paid I got a tracking notice and number but it was never delivered to the post office according to the tracking info. They just created the label from Paypal and never did anything since. I hope they have come to their senses and will make this right otherwise I will be looking into legal action as well.

I believe she included maybe one or two more games that you hadn't listed because of all the trouble. If any of the games you did want for sure are missing, please let me know, I will be including my email and my address with this letter so that you can get back up with me if this is the case. Again, I am very sorry for the delay.

...email and address included"

..Al

Is there any way we can get that contact info so we can try to get recompense as well?

I guessed the OP would be overwhelmed w/ such a great variety & prices. How could she NOT see that coming? I PMed her a list early on but luckily didnt get as far as sending payment (nor did I get a reply).

I want to know if orders actually start getting filled, will the OP come back to update the orginal post? How are we going to know what's sold? That said, if anyone cares, I asked for:

Plaque Attack $1

Robot Tank $1

Kung Fu Master $4

Black Jack CIB $3

& will pay up to 2x per cart to anyone who receives these & may care to pass them on.

Edited by RJ

I got my amex account credited today. They are a whole lot faster to take care of disputes. Hope everyone else gets taken of.

:thumbsup:

These "people" are dragging my PayPal claim out and refusing to communicate - which again, doesn't make sense if they were originally "overwhelmed". They've had plenty of time to make this right and to follow up by now. ;)

Finally got my money back, but no thanks to the seller(s). Forced PayPal chargeback due to ZERO communication from anyone on their end. Even wrote to this Catherine Holacik (more than likely, just another alias) as well, but again - no reply.

Hope you guys are all filing your claims! And when is all said and done, should post these peoples contact info in the Bad Trader section of this site so nobody else gets duped. ;)

• Like 1