IGNORED

Bought 6000+ pc. collection to sell..open to some trades - worth ur time

TimelessToyStore

Will Start Adding Pics That Paint Picture Of Magnitude Of Product I Have....Give Me A Bit - Thanks!!

Hi, I am new to this site and bought a massive collection of games recently, roughly (6k-7k games)...I've sold a lot but have a bunch more to help with growing collections....I've never sold on here before but I wanna start and my buddy said it's a great place to do it...I know what the games are worth but would always prefer offer first for any purchases you'd like to make that I have that you may need...I am very fair and been selling things a long time so I always tend to come to a fair middle ground whenever selling items in good faith that people will come back and tell others as well...Thanks For Your Interest And Don't Hesitate To Ask Questions Or Make Requests....And As Far As Trades Go, I Am Only Really Open To Rare Games I Can Sell Quickly That Are Equal In Value I’m Giving Up, Atari 5200 4-Port Video Switch Box, ColecoVision Power Adapter & Empty Game Boxes I Could Use TO Complete Some Games

**Lots Of My New Games Are In Gradable Top Notch Collector Condition**

Items I have available include The Following (Also Have Some Consoles, Controllers, Manuals & Accessories Available)....

Atari 2600 Games - Cartridge Only, Cartridge w/ Manual, Complete In Box & New In Box

Atari 5200 Games - Cartridge Only, Cartridge w/ Manual, Cartridge w/ Manual & Overlays, Complete In Box & New In Box

Atari 7800 Games - Cartridge Only, Cartridge w/ Manual, Complete In Box & New In Box

Intellivision Games - Cartridge Only, Cartridge w/ Manual & Overlays, Complete In Box & New In Box

ColecoVision - Cartridge Only, Cartridge & Manual, Cartridge w/ Manual & Overlays, Complete In Box & New In Box

Commodore 64 - Cartridge Only, Cassette Only, Cartridge & Manual, Complete In Box (Cartridge, Cassette & Floppy Disc) & New In Box (Cartridge)

Commodore Vic-20 - Cartridge Only, Cassette Only, Cartridge & Manual, Complete In Box (Cartridge & Cassette) & New In Box (Cassette)

Sears Tele-games (Atari 2600) - Cartridge Only, Cartridge w/ Manual & Complete In Box

Sears Super Video Arcade (Intellivision) - Complete In Box & New In Box

...... And Of Course Other Consoles As Well (Also Sell Old Toys, Figures & Board Games) But Figure I Would Stay With Classic 80's Cartridge Games As Far As Details

**One Last Thing...I Don't Have A List Because I Haven't Had Time And There Is Just Way To Many, But Odds Are I Will Always Have Something You Probably Need**

My Personal Contact Info:

Name: Andre (Dre)

Number: 401-954-3295

Email: TimelessToyStore@gmail.com

Etsy Storefront URL (Overhauling Storefront This Coming Week): https://www.etsy.com/shop/TimelessToyStore?ref=hdr_shop_menu

**Try To Sell Through Etsy Because I Can Give Better Deals - They Only Take 3%, We Come To Agreement Of What You Want And I Set Up Custom Sale For You - No PayPal Either..You Can Pay Direct With Card To Avoid Even More Fees - Which Means Better Prices**

Ebay User ID/Name: TimelessToyStore

Location: Rhode Island, USA (In Case Your Near Me And Local Pick Up Is Possible Or You Wanna Check Out Items In Person)

I dont know if its an Etsy thing or not but the search function doesnt work well. Search for Intellivision for example and get Atari, Colecovision and Intellivision

Also dont know if this is configurable at your end but one loose cartridge to ship to Canada is over $20 Cdn, two are $37 Cdn. Huge show-stopper

Edited by coleconut

Also dont know if this is configurable at your end but one loose cartridge to ship to Canada is over $20 Cdn, two are $37 Cdn. Huge show-stopper

It is on both ebay and etsy. 1 cart is $10 max. It is done by weight. It is a bit tricky especially on etsy to do international shipping. You can only do cost plus additional and when shipping cost stays the same for weight amounts it makes it hard to do exact.

up to 8oz is $9.03

9oz to 2lbs is $14.73

then 2 lbs 1oz it jumps to $23.28

then at 3lbs 1 oz it jumps to $34.68 and that should be the highest as I think 1st class maxes out at 4lbs.

Similar result to the rest of the world but a bit more than Canada. I usually do $10 shipping on first item and $3 for each additional for Canada. It's the only real way to get something half way decent in place. You have to do that on ebay w/out using global shipping program or calculated so your customers don't get screwed over.