IGNORED

What could my next STE hardware project be?

• 2 months later...

Yeah, I think there was 4 versions of the V2 board before the final one. First 2 layers, then another 2 layers, then 4 layers, then 6 layers. I'm working on a new booster with IDE and alt-ram onboard, thankfully Rodolphe is double checking my schematic and found some silly mistakes, so hopefully will only need 1 prototype this time :)

This is gonna confuse choices for me...

MonSTEr - IDE, TOS-flash, AltRam

New Booster - Speed, IDE, AltRam

I assume the Booster will work with your TOS boards as well... STFM or STE? Hoping for latter!

This is gonna confuse choices for me...

MonSTEr - IDE, TOS-flash, AltRam

New Booster - Speed, IDE, AltRam

I assume the Booster will work with your TOS boards as well... STFM or STE? Hoping for latter!

If you don't want speed the use Monster..

The booster will work with the DualTOS board or maybe include it on the booster, not decided yet. Though my alt-ram isn't the same as monster's.. my alt-ram is "fast-ram" so the ram will also run at 32mhz with the CPU. This is for the STE.. I'm yet to solve 32mhz on the STFM.

• 2 weeks later...

So, the real time clock sprang to the forefront, with a lot of discussions on facebook. The article can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/133161394213/10154705155434214/?comment_id=10154751007259214&notif_t=like&notif_id=1477824094177944

And my musings and experimentation notes are here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8c04HGf1tP3WlRBS3RiZ3BfQUE