IGNORED

Check Out All My Atari, Intellivision, Coleco & More For Sale

Hey All,

I know that some have messaged requesting items and pics but I just ended up getting bad infection in my ear and fluid was in it like Whoa, lol. So that has put me behind on responses and efforts to return messages in which I apologize...I in no way consider myself a "time waster" or "flake" so have decided to revamp my Etsy Store Front which is way better to sell games because they only take 3% and I can sell them cheaper to all who would like them. Anyhow, I am in the process today through the next week of redesigning and restocking my entire Etsy Store with lots of interesting items for you guys. I have noticed quite a bit of traffic from this site already to my storefront so to those people thaks and to those who haven't stopped by, please do. If I start getting more consistent sales numbers then I will begin having promotions like giveaways and other cool stuff I have in mind.

But, my point is to please check out my store at link posted below and save me a favorite so as I post new items you will be alerted to them and also I am going to post a coupon code this weekend for AtariAge members who visit my store to use for an exclusive discount....I will be updating this forum daily when I add new items like to start today I will be adding Intellivision games, Atari & a few others....Also I offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on anything I sell...ALWAYS (within 14 days of receiving you item)

Last and most importantly, I would love any feedback about my store.....any likes, dislikes or requests of certain items you want me to list more of, thanks a lot guys (and gals)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TimelessToyStore

(anything you see me selling on eBay that your interested in, please tell me and I can offer it to sell on etsy to you for better price seeing how fees are way less)

This marks the second time this week I've heard of Etsy... the first time, thought someone fat-fingered their keyboard and misspelled something. :lol:

Looks to be an alternative to eBay and Game Gavel, so clicked on it to see what it's all about. Okay, so I'm "in" your shop and the very first thing I search for is 'Atari'. Just one single word: Atari. What's begins the list? An Intellivision game! Frog Bog to be exact. Then down a ways, more Intellivision games and at the very end, an NES game. Why are todays search engines almost always broken (yes, even here at AA)? Other than that, the site seems organized and easy enough to navigate. And unlike eBay, I like how you don't have to go through hell in order to ask a seller a question.

• Like 1