IGNORED

CUP Podcast: Box of 6 NEW Stadium Events Confirmed

Out-freaking-standing!!! I had no idea that some of that old stock still existed in private hands but anytime someone like this can destroy the value of things that people only buy as investments I absolutely love it!! Putting the screws to folks like rarebucky and happiestsellerever who only care about their dollar investment and nothing about the hobby is absolutely wonderful!!

• Like 1

Cool find, but I can't stand watching these guys. Specifically that long-haired dude, come on man cut your damn hair and shave that nasty beard off your face. Try at least to look your age. Maybe I'm just grumpy.

Ha! I do think Ian kind of gives off that dirty hipster vibe (sorry Ian, if you read this, I know you LOVE that word) and at one time I kind of couldn't stand either of them. CUP grew on me though. Neat topics for the most part and their discussions crack me up.

It's funny because I see parallels to this in my business. Some people will buy OOP DVDs on ebay or amazon for ridiculous prices. I see many a DVD wholesale list, and MANY OOP dvds (short Criterion and DIsney) exist in warehouses somewhere, often in quantities in the thousands.

I occasionally see video games on these lists as well. It's not worth anything anyway, but for instance I know damn sure there are many unopened cases of SNES Jungle Strike in a warehouse.

Stadium Events has always been so stupid to have as the NES's holy grail. The gameplay sucks, the cover art sucks, and it's a glorified label variant of a super common game anyway. I really wish someone could find a pallet of them and wreck the market just so a more interesting title could take its throne.

Stadium Events has always been so stupid to have as the NES's holy grail. The gameplay sucks, the cover art sucks, and it's a glorified label variant of a super common game anyway. I really wish someone could find a pallet of them and wreck the market just so a more interesting title could take its throne.

"Air Raid" is awful too.

• 3 weeks later...