IGNORED

Gems Of War

Cobra Kai

So anyone playing Gems of War? It's one of those FTP games by the makers of Puzzle Quest. It's actually kind of bad ass. Mix your typical match 3 game with Diablo 3 and Magic the Gathering, that's a good description.

Anyway, I have a guild. If u want in post your invite code here. Guilds offer more rewards and bonuses than if you are just by yourself. It requires nothing from you on a gameplay basis other than donating gold to the guild for more rewards. Good game, check it out.

Its a free to play Puzzlequest. I played the crap out of it on PS4 cause it was "free". Then tried it on PC and it was way better with hero classes and other features although I think consoles got the patch recently to add all those (but I think consoles still don't have classes).

I liked it a lot but there's a big catch for me, it never really "ends" because its a free to play port of a phone\tablet app. Once you finished all of the kingdoms, you can either do PvP, redo the last star of each challenge, or the arena. It got to the point where I got tired of grinding even with a guild and realized it ate up too much of my time better spent elsewhere.

I enjoyed my stay but wont be going back anytime soon so to sum it up again it's good but without paying extra became a major timesink for me.

• 3 weeks later...