IGNORED

Show me your Genesis!

Rick Dangerous

Well....I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Mine: Model 1 High Def, Sega CD Model 1, 32x, Stereo out the front, full RF Shielding clamped in between them.

It happens to be a little dusty in this pic... not normally the case.

post-38373-0-64808700-1459873035_thumb.jpg

Edited by travistouchdown
  • Like 6

https://www.facebook.com/professorgull/photos/pb.452823711543694.-2207520000.1459942663./459385454220853/?type=3&theater

On the shelf without the 32X or the power base converter attached cause it cant fit there otherwise.

Or if you like the boxes they are in as well with some other things.

https://www.facebook.com/professorgull/photos/pb.452823711543694.-2207520000.1459942663./571562299669834/?type=3&theater

• Like 1

Model 2 Genesis, Model 2 CD, the RF shield is present. No mods or anything, and quite frankly the CD probably needs some work- it does that loud grind for a couple seconds on bootup thing sometimes. Also pictured are two of my obitsu dolls, since I took this for that blog. I never could get a good shot, it's not a well lit shelf.

Sega Genesis CD

Edited by HoshiChiri
  • Like 3

So here is the model 2 that ive had since new and the 32x that i picked up a bit later. The VA7 motherboard next to it works, its going to become the heart and soul of my DIY arcade :)

29ks944.jpg

Edited by J.Ivy
  • Like 1

So here is the model 2 that ive had since new and the 32x that i picked up a bit later. The VA7 motherboard next to it works, its going to become the heart and soul of my DIY arcade :)

29ks944.jpg

Are you going to do the Cyrstal Clear Audio mod for that VA7 or just leave it as is for the cabinet? Cool project!

Here's my Genesis/SegaCD. Original owner. It's the Altered Beast version. The Power Base Converter was bought used and gets occasional use. Not shown is my 32X. I put it back in the box when I was thinking about selling it. Just never got it back out again.

post-3314-0-99968500-1460140009_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Are you going to do the Cyrstal Clear Audio mod for that VA7 or just leave it as is for the cabinet? Cool project!

Yes, the crystal clear audio mod is a must for this :) My plan is to build a street fighter 2 arcade, with the arcade version of the cartridge in it. I think im capable of making my own arcade cabinet and doing the wiring, from the plans ive found online.

Here are my Genesii. I have the Majesco one coming in the mail and I'm pretty sure that's the last model I'll ever be able to get. LaserActive, TeraDrive just too expensive for me.

You could get a Teradrive- just get a hockey mask, a baseball bat, and High Voltage's address.

(disclaimer: this is a bad joke. I'm sure High Voltage is a nice gentleman. Please do not beat AtariAge members and take their stuff.)

You could get a Teradrive- just get a hockey mask, a baseball bat, and High Voltage's address.

(disclaimer: this is a bad joke. I'm sure High Voltage is a nice gentleman. Please do not beat AtariAge members and take their stuff.)

And a boat ticket (or plane).

Or here

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Sega-Teradrive-3-System-Sega-Japan-NEW-/231526669548?hash=item35e8109cec:g:7lEAAOSw7aBVJP0I

Edited by high voltage

​Ha. I was going to say it was a long way to travel. And $7000 US? Holy hell. Hold on to that one. You'll be able to retire if you ever sell it.