IGNORED

Teach me ! TI educational carts wanted

PeBo

Always looking for something, but now I am frustratingly close to completing the TI-labelled collection, and trying to avoid the sometimes outrageous eBay pricing for the educational category titles.

Looking for:

PHM3005 Video Graphs

PHM3084 Computer Math Games I

PHM3085 Computer Math Games III

PHM3144 Early Logo Learning Fun

PHM3092 Multiplication (Milliken) - not to be confused with SF's Multiplication 1 (PHM3029)

PHM3101 Measurement Formulas (Milliken)

PHM3097 Percents

PHM3098 Number Readiness (Milliken)

PHM3157 Soundtrack Trolley (MBX - with overlay please)

PHM3185 Word Radar (DLM) - Does this even exist??

Manuals would save me looking later, but not a deal breaker.

Shipping to Canada (easy peasy USPS 1st Class Int'l - no duty on used software imports, so entirely hassle free)

Lightning fast payment.

Edited by PeBo

• 2 weeks later...

Word Radar does actually exist--but it doesn't come up for sale very often (about once a year). I think I only have one copy of it. I may still have extra copies of Computer Math Games III and VI around here. I may also have an extra copy of Early Logo Learning Fun (all except Computer Math Games VI are pretty hard to find. I have also seen (but do not have in my own collection) Computer Math Games I and Computer Math Games IV. They are both near unobtainium. . .

I have also seen (but do not have in my own collection) Computer Math Games I and Computer Math Games IV. They are both near unobtainium. . .

So it seems. They are not even listed among some of the TI-released cartridge lists. I sometimes see cartridges I would have thought were more common (Demonstration, Diagnostic and Electrical Engineering for example) posted at what seems like outrageous prices...as it turns out though, they are actually fair prices within the context of their obscurity.

Unfortunately, when a collection nears completion (in my case, a single digit count of TI-released cartridges), many of the remaining titles are going to carry exorbitant price tags.

Similarly, as my collection nears completion, I find myself far more likely to be willing to pay whatever the seller asks. Dangerous stuff that!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...