IGNORED

WTB: A few games, boxes/cases, and controllers

KreatorKat

(To be clear these are all wants. I am looking to buy and are not selling any of the below :) .)

Feedback for me: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/248558-kreatorkat/?hl=%2Bkreatorkat&do=findComment&comment=3480270

The only "major" trade item I have at the moment is a loose N64 Console or with an AV cable, one loose controller, and one cracked controller if you'd like.

Controllers:

-(2 needed) N64 First Party Controller Any Color. I need two N64 controllers with tight sticks.

-SNES or Super Famicom First Party Controller. I need a SNES controller with a tight d-pad that feels good, i.e. not squishy and stays in place.

-Atari 2600 Paddles w/ no paddle Jitter. Just looking for some nice paddles that don't need any repair to function properly.

-Xbox 360 wireless controller. Good condition and working with battery cover, preferably white but I'd consider any color.

Boxes/Cases ONLY (where marked with an M manual would be nice too, but not necessary):

Gamecube
-Metroid Prime M

Genesis
-Sonic 2 M

Wii
-Wii Sports
-New Super Mario Bros Wii
-Mario Party 8
-Lego Batman: The Video Game M
-Empty Wii game Case (only if I can get it for like $.50)

DS
-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time M
-Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia M
-Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time M

Games:

Sonic & Knuckles (Sega Genesis) Good condition, with box or CiB

Sonic Colors (Wii) CiB or just box and disk, good condition

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1) CiB or just box and disk, can be greatest hits.

Thanks all,
KreatorKat

Edited by KreatorKat

Also make me an offer for (in order of how important of a want it is):

-Magical Drop 3

-Metal Slug X and 3

-Baseball stars 2

-Neo Drift out

-2020 Super Baseball

-Spinmaster

Sorry if I'm confused – do you currently own these and are entertaining offers? Or are you on the hunt for these?

Sorry if I'm confused – do you currently own these and are entertaining offers? Or are you on the hunt for these?

In the hunt, sorry! I should have made that more clear.

Edited by KreatorKat

Removed acquired items and added Final Fantasy 3 as a specific SNES want. If you have ANY popular SNES games for sale, PM me and maybe we can work out a deal! I have a lot of SNES holes to fill at the moment, those listed are just the most pressing needs :-D .

• 1 month later...
-High quality SCART switchers with a nice amount of inputs, i.e. Bandridge, gScart, Thor, Keene, etc.

I am building a SCART Switcher with independent Blanking (it tunes to RGB/CVBS pressing a button and ignores blanking coming from the console in order to solve issues with Atari ST and Amiga when it comes to newer TV sets). Dropped a PM to you for other stuff.

I am building a SCART Switcher with independent Blanking (it tunes to RGB/CVBS pressing a button and ignores blanking coming from the console in order to solve issues with Atari ST and Amiga when it comes to newer TV sets). Dropped a PM to you for other stuff.

I didn't get you PM. Did you send one yet? Also, can I get details on this switcher? By "high quality," I meant an RGB switcher that retains quality for typical consoles, like not those $5 crap ones on eBay and with 5+ inputs. Thanks!

Edited by KreatorKat

Bump! Removed lesser wants to focus on bigger things. Also removed Sega Genesis arcade stick because I plan to later buy a joystick with support for multiple consoles.

Edited by KreatorKat

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few 20" PVM's. Where are you located?

They are hard to ship do to them being 85lbs each and the past two i had shipped to me came damaged.

Goaltoss, we exchanged PMs before regarding the PVM. I will bump that conversation.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...