IGNORED

Super Pacman Proto my a$$ - I hate this the most

Atari8bitCarts

So it begins, or continues. Trying to sell a knock-off, Best , B&C, or Video61 cart as an actual prototype.

And those asses certified it!

These are everywhere. $19.95

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1984-ATARI-800-XL-XE-SUPER-PAC-MAN-PROTOTYPE-GAME-CARTRIDGE-VGA-NG-CERTIFICATE-/131774181268?hash=item1eae5a6f94:g:7voAAOSwAKxWUPC9

• Like 1

of course I submitted to both VGA and eBay. ebay doesn't care since they suck and only want the revenue. They could care less if it's a scam. eBay has no morals. They see $499 and say that's better than $19.95.

I just sold something for $4.99 and shipping, and they charged a $1.00. Bastards!

• Like 1

I used to complain about ebay and PayPal, then I stopped using them, now I don't need to complain about them anymore.

easy for you to say, for some reason that is where most of the carts I need show up (probably for getting the best $$).

I wish we can do more business on AtariAge, etc. but that doesn't seem to happen to much :(

If the bid is legite then that is just wrong. It's a $19.95 cart that most of us have! I eamiled the seeler explaining this, that VGA screwed him over becuase the authenticated a knock-off loose Best cartridge. They scammed him, they made him feel he had a prototype (original). What asshole weasles! They didn't put anything in the cert that says anything that isn't true, expect it is a copy of a prototype! VGA won't reply to me and they're 10 miles from me! I hate this. kind of stuff.

I was basically saying the seller is VGA. They sell there own graded shit. Scam of the century.

oh, I didn't get that, I thought my spelling :)

If they start selling the stuff they grade then that is a direct conflict and I'll start a campaign against them, not excluding legal action.

If we have direct proof. And if they conceal that they are the ones selling the items then that is a dirtbag move.

oh, I didn't get that, I thought my spelling :)

If they start selling the stuff they grade then that is a direct conflict and I'll start a campaign against them, not excluding legal action.

If we have direct proof. And if they conceal that they are the ones selling the items then that is a dirtbag move.

They're a dirtbag organization so not too much of a reach to come to this conclusion. Items like this prove they have zero credibility when it comes to grading and that's supposed to be their only job.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

well, the seller was just playing dumb and was not as honest as I thought. They bid on it themselves and now have it back out there on eBay.

I tried to help them understand what they had, sent them pictures, etc. This seller is a dirtbag.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1984-ATARI-800-XL-XE-SUPER-PAC-MAN-PROTOTYPE-GAME-CARTRIDGE-VGA-NG-CERTIFICATE-/131797706265?hash=item1eafc16619:g:hPIAAOSwHQ9WUPDL

I wouldn't by surprised if this seller and VGA are in on this.

I just want to point out that nowhere in this auction is he calling this game a prototype. If you look at the label on this game it has Prototype on the label. That could be considered part of the title and to me it is part of the Title based on what I see.

What! it's in the title.

1984 ATARI 800 XL XE SUPER PAC MAN PROTOTYPE GAME CARTRIDGE VGA NG & CERTIFICATE

in the title means you're calling it a prototype. They don't state "a copy of a prototype". That's what this is.

They're praying on stupid victims.

And again, this is the exact same cart that they "sold" before.

VGA and this seller are lying dirt bags, plain and simple.