IGNORED

A1200 Keyboard Membranes

RWAP

When I last investigated the keyboard membrane position, we arranged for new ones to be made for the A500 and A600 machines. It was decided that it was not worth getting any made for the A1200 as AmigaKit still had new old stock keyboards for less than it would cost to make a membrane.

Have AmigaKit now run out of stock?

If so, how much interest would there be in getting membranes for the A1200?

I also need confirmation as to how many different A1200 keyboard membrane types there are (and are there different ones for Australia for example) - I believe they all use the same membrane, but who knows! Maybe people could list the part number they have by way of comparison.

• 3 months later...

I am looking for new membrane for my A1200. I can try to repair it myself or by new keyboard. Price of a new keyboard is geting high. We need new membrain to repair our old but good keyboards!!! I have repair my old Amiga 500 by getting new membrane and now I need one for my Amiga 1200. I don`t need new keyboard just new membrane.

Come on guys we need to give information to rwap that we need this membranes!

• 7 months later...

Further to previous discussions, we are now able to offer replacement A1200 Keyboard Membranes for £18 each plus postage.

We also managed to get some custom cardboard sleeves made, so that postage within the UK is no longer more expensive than sending to Australia (damn Royal Mail pricing...)

http://www.sellmyretro.com/offer/details/%2Abrand-new%2A-commodore-amiga-a1200-keyboard-membranes-%2856c774a%29-22779