IGNORED

Ature Deluxe edition: Interest check in additional copies being made

swlovinist

Ature, a 32K homebrew made by Beorian, was made in very limited quantities for Cowlitz Gamers for Kids Expo this year. The PCBs were provided by Albert. Deluxe packaging included a custom case, artwork, cloth map, skeleton figurine, as well as a DVD rom that included the original unaltered manual, hints of the game, map overworld, and rom of the game. The game is $50.00 shipped in the US. For more about the game and a little of what the cart looks like that I did, here is the Ature subtopic

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/165701-ature-my-homebrew-action-adventure-game-for-atari-2600/page-3

Update: 2nd run is sold out, but will do a third run of games for collectors interested. Please add name to this post if you are interested.

Edited by swlovinist
  • Like 2

The first run will be shipped out tomorrow or the next day. I have so far 5 on a waiting list for a second batch. This deluxe version is labor intensive and will take some time to assemble so I am looking to do a second run this summer. If you are interested please respond to this post. If 20 or so are interested, I will do another run.

The first run will be shipped out tomorrow or the next day. I have so far 5 on a waiting list for a second batch. This deluxe version is labor intensive and will take some time to assemble so I am looking to do a second run this summer. If you are interested please respond to this post. If 20 or so are interested, I will do another run.

I am still interested in purchasing a copy when available. Thank you.

Who else is interested? I have enough parts to do a small second run. I have to find out about the maps. Everything will be included like the first run, I might change some minor things for a slight variation. Please spread the word and let folks reply to this post, as this will be the last run of these carts made like this.

• 2 weeks later...

In the interim, will you accept payment? Often I lose track of threads or miss out on "the list". Thanks. Have a good one.

I dont want to accept payment early. Several things have to be produced yet, and it may take months. You will be contacted when ready, as your name is on this list. I go by contacting the first 20 people on this list and go from there.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Carts are made and just waiting on cloth maps and packaging. Cases are in hand as well as figurines. I am going off the list above and if you want one, add a post to this topic. Just a reminder that all proceeds minus shipping and paypal fees will be given to Childrens Justice and Advocacy Center. I would like to thank Beorian, 5-11 Under(for second batch of PCBs), Lost Classics(printing label), Lord Thag(Artwork), and Classics and Oddities(local store that provided atari carts as donation) for making this project possible.