IGNORED

Ature Deluxe edition: Interest check in additional copies being made

swlovinist

Update: 20 additional copies have been made. I will be contacting the people first on this list within the next few days. My plan is to ship out copies by the end of the week that are paid for. I have the ability to make some more copies if the demand is there. Once these copies sell through, I will probably make another small batch of 20 or so. Collecting all the materials to produce this special run takes a bit. Keep adding interest to this post and I will see what I can do.

14 copies have been paid for. One other user had notified me. the five people below have to contact me to let me know if they are still interested in the game. I have people who are interested in the game and want it. This is a very special release and have received positive feedback from it.

AA members who need to contact me.

Gateway

Audiovisions

Killer Squirrel

Wonder 007

Retrok7

You have until Thursday to contact me, otherwise I am going to offer it to the next people that have added their names to this list.

Edited by swlovinist

I have two pending sales of AA members who have contacted me and for that I am thankful(Wonder 007 and Killer Squirrel). For the members that did not respond to my email, you snooze you loose. I have three copies left with this batch. I will be contacting

romeoteknik

gambler172

mdonofrio

Payment today will ensure that I send out your game with the rest of them tomorrow. I will now PM you folks. I might possibly do a small run of 10 if the the interest is there.

Edited by swlovinist

I received my copy last night. Great presentation and a fun game. I really enjoyed figuring out how to progress through the game. It's nice that it saves your progress so you don't have to do everything all over when you die. I haven't been able to complete the game yet, so the game seems fairly lengthy (for a 2600 game) and challenging.