swlovinist

Ature Deluxe edition: Interest check in additional copies being made

Well, it seems my game is becoming a bit of a homebrew smash hit. :D I'm glad so many people enjoy my game. Thanks, everyone, for making this happen.

• Like 2

I will be doing another small run of this game. The AA support of this project has been outstanding. Thank you Beoran for the endorsement. Probably looking at a few months, but please add your name to the bottom if you are interested in a copy.

I have been collecting RPGs for the Atari 2600 and completely missed this! Fortunately it is getting attention now; good for both me and you! :) Please add my name to your list for 1 copy as this looks great.

Troy

Will we be notified through PM or this thread when a copy has been reserved?

Just an update for Folks: A third run of 20 carts will be done Parts ordered just need time to make them this next month. Proceeds of the Third run will be to help with putting on Cowlitz Gamers for Kids Expo and have some exclusive games at the show. For those who have purchased the game thank you very much. Everyone who has posted here will get a pm. The support of this game being released in physical from means ALOT to me.

Edited by swlovinist
  • Like 1

Thank you swlovinist for the info. I am glad that the proceeds are going to a great cause. If I lived in the Washington State area I would attend in a heart beat, but unfortunately I live in New York State. Best of luck at the convention and can't wait to play this.

Take Care

InsertCoin25

Edited by InsertCoin25

Just a heads up that I wlll have about 16 copies of this game at PRGE this year. This will be the final run of this game. Thanks!