IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season #7 - Game 3 - TRON Deadly Discs

Sorry to hear about so many problems :( Hopefully everything works out.

And don't worry, I am not going to rest on my score :D But Tron is a tough one for me. I can't explain why, but there are games I could easily make very good scores, like Dragonfire and even Mission X wasnt too hard for me, but there are also games where I am not overwhelming. Tron is more the second category. I remember that Lock'n Chase was also not my cup of tea, as well as Q*Bert. I will see how Pac-Man will work, but I guess its also no game where I can deliver impressive results. If I finish in the Top 3 I would be completely satisfied this round.

• Like 1

I knew someone would get there! I just warned M-crew about the surprise factor of the orange guys with the sticks. I did reach a million twice, but in 1982 I had no camera at the time, only a Bong and a pipe. I suck now, my best is 38, 000 as my real life issues are getting in the way.

What with work, my Wifes Father passing, my kids issues.....I could go on and on!

I unwrapped Mission x in week 1 and I suck at that game. Shark! Shark! and Tron I would have done well at. Pac-Man maybe pretty good.

I still have time to jump in on Tron. Better get to it! Great score Ignorama, watch out for M-crew do not count him out! ;)

Sorry to hear about your father n Law, :(

I knew you would do it M-Crew great game!!! The second time around is the charm, you know they are on there way! :)

Thanks, your tips on game play sure helped!!!! :) Just need some more free time to try again.. I do average around 500 000 every time I play.. its those 3 quick hits on me when they all 3 spawn.

1st try ! Although I don't think I'll try too many more, Pac-man is more of a challenge.

DISC SETTING

Wow , great score for first try!!!!

Do you have that right about pac man- had a few more goes with tron.. tonight

all over 650000 Hit over a million 4 times but man are those orange guys hard to kill.. killed only one once..

• Like 1

Wow , great score for first try!!!!

Do you have that right about pac man- had a few more goes with tron.. tonight

all over 650000 Hit over a million 4 times but man are those orange guys hard to kill.. killed only one once..

Thanks m-crew man... I guess I haven't lost my 2011 training. :) Well for us Pac-man is much more challenging :D So we gotta work on that next week.

I think that BIG red recognizer was missed 3 times and shut down around 5 (not bad)... by stopping him and breaking his beam, really helps the score increase out of 10ks to 100 to 500 etc.

Those orange ones are scary! lol, The pace and that reminds me of Night Stalker when they bring the invisible in, just run for it! ... :P

I'm surprised not more are playing this Tron classic.

I was pleased to see many played Mission X, which I wasn't expecting.

Edited by JacobZu7zu7
  • Like 1

I'm running , I'm running!!!! I just start panicking when they show up. lol

I guess for you its like riding a bike .. you never forget once you have learned... A natural.. :)

Yes this is a classic Intv game one of the best in my opinion.. I really have enjoyed playing this game.. Thanks for bringing me back to 1982 and making this one of our choices..

Hope I get another chance this weekend to play and see if I can break my record..

Now as you said, bring on Pac Man!!!! Those ghost will get tamed .. hopefully :o

• Like 1

It was tough and to be honest: I think its also some luck. If you clear the board and three dudes with white discs appear good night, no chance. I played a lot to improve myself, but as I had the feeling I could beat the score I just couldnt stop ^^

Yup, lots of skill needed with that luck.. That's for sure.. That happened with me as well.. Couldn't stop,, Great Game for sure..

• Like 2

I am a bit sad to miss the highscore so close (again), but I am too exhausted to go on :D

@ Oscar and m-crew

Very hard competition, I like it :)

WOAH! :) NICE 2 million is hard to reach!

I wish I played again, but was so busy on weekend, and still had to play Mr Do Castle for 2600 High Score Club, don't pay to procrastinate! :P

But great scores guys :thumbsup:

• Like 3